Willie @ Dirty Dirty Racing

chris91

Reaction score
So been having problems with the tune on my car. After much research I found Willie to be the man to talk to about my setup. I sent payment yesterday and received my tune today. Car runs better than ever, and thats without having a wideband. I have the wideband just need to get a bung welded up and get it installed so he can dial in some more power. But overall a great experience and awesome turn around time!! Will definitely recommend those wanting a email tune to hit him up. He has GREAT rates also!!

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Only reason I went with the email route is because none of my local tuners would mess with my Delta Force setup. I was going to attempt the fine tuning myself but for $100 I couldnt beat it. First tune he made for it was spot on. Seat of the pants dyno says an easy 20hp difference. :D

Turbo306

Reaction score
I want to jump in on this.. He just tuned my S-trim 42 pound injector 95... I have to say he is a bad ass!!... Not only was he VERY informative, but I went through like 9 tunes before it was perfect and drives and idles like stock! I had a tune within an hour of getting him results from my wideband via Email.. The Motes chip was super easy to download the new tune too...
Dirty Dirty Racing FTW!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.