Wire looms for FRPP 9mm plug wires?

boss281

Reaction score
As suggested I picked up a set of red FRPP 9mm plug wires, and discovered the wire separators/looms that manage the wires don't fit the 9mm wires. Anyone know where a set can be picked up, either generic or something specific to Mustangs?

John

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i had the same problem.

I ordered some Ford Racing Wire Looms Connectors that say "Ford Motorsports" on them. I got them out of the Ford Racing catalog and ordered them at a dealership. They took a week to come in because they came from Dearborn. They look great and work awsome since they are made for the 9mm wires

OP
OP
B

boss281

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
i had the same problem.

I ordered some Ford Racing Wire Looms Connectors that say "Ford Motorsports" on them. I got them out of the Ford Racing catalog and ordered them at a dealership. They took a week to come in because they came from Dearborn. They look great and work awsome since they are made for the 9mm wires

I searched on that phrase and Google right into them--thanks!

John

cobraclone

Reaction score
the silicone FRPP blue separators are the same as the silicone spectere separators you get at local Pep Boys

voidfinger

Reaction score
links guys b/c when i do my tune up i'm getting some frpp 9mm's and want to get soemthing that look good. tahnks

voidfinger

Reaction score
those are pretty nice but i guess the days of it not moving around and some tied down like the stock ones are over.. hhaha

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
those are pretty nice but i guess the days of it not moving around and some tied down like the stock ones are over.. hhaha

i used Zip Ties and held the Wire Loom connecters in stock location..... you cant even see the ties because the looms are black also

voidfinger

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
voidfinger said:

i used Zip Ties and held the Wire Loom connecters in stock location..... you cant even see the tires because the looms are black also

Yea, I don't know... Its all good.