With these Mods what would you do next?

97woodward

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im just curiious if im making the right decisions here, and I would like to get a perspective on what you all think would be the best route. Ok, Ill list my modifications for you:
THE CAR IS AUTOMATIC WITH 87,000 miles on it
- Borla X-pipe Exhaust w/ flowmaster mufflers
- Holley fuel pump w/ BBK fuel pressure regulator
- BBK CAI
- TransGo Intermediate Shift kit
- 4 Inch Trans Cooler
- Bullitt Suspension Kit (shocks,struts,springs,swaybars)
- Steeda Strut Tower Brace
- MM RLCA's
- MM Caster Camber Plates
- Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance Tires
- SCT Tune
- 4.10 Gears (just installed yesterday)
- PI Intake Manifold Kit (Being installed in 2 weeks)
- PI Cams Romeo (Being Installed Next week)
- SCT Full Dyno Tune (After PI Swap)

Now because I am getting the dyno tune in 2 weeks after my PI cams and intake are installed I am wanted to know what else I should purchase before hand. I dont want to get the dyno tune and then buy some new parts a month or two later that would have benefited from the Dyno. So what do you guys think I should do next? I dont think Im going to supercharge this car. The only other things I was considering was a Torque Converter and a C&L throttle body and plenum. Any other ideas? Thanks for the help!

9psi 98

Reaction score
All depends on what you really want to spend on it. Sometimes the best addition you can add to any car is to make the loan dissapear if there is one.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
9psi 98 said:
All depends on what you really want to spend on it. Sometimes the best addition you can add to any car is to make the loan dissapear if there is one.

i love havin a paid off car!! haha

LI98GT

Reaction score
Not worth a whole lot, but while getting the cams installed, how about throwing a set of Steeda underdriven ones on there for a few more hp?

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Subframe connectors, converter, that should keep you happy for awhile

OP
OP

97woodward

Reaction score
alright. Yeah I only owe about 2 grand on the car as of now. But as for the mods go would MM full length subframe connectors really make a noticable difference? I like a good cornering vehicle but I also enjoy a great ride quality, would the subframes effect the ride quality at all?

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
You would notice it, big time. As for ride quality, it actually degrades some, since the chassis isn't flexing with the bumps any more, but that's a good thing.

voidfinger

Reaction score
well for me having a convertable i can say that the kenny brown subframes were like a god send... that car was flexing like crazy, but those puppies fix it and man it is tight. But like j/r said it does cause it to bump a little more.

as far as what else... might as well get the pi heads too lol.

OP
OP

97woodward

Reaction score
i would but i cant afford the installation cost of changing the heads. the MM subframes sound pretty good to me though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online