wrecked it UPDATE

lizwithfries

Reaction score
Sorry man, hope you're ok. When I wrecked my first Mustang, it felt like my world crashed and I didn't have much money or time invested in it. I can't imagine how you must feel. I hope everything works out for the best though!

OP
OP
W

wheresmycobra

Reaction score
yea im okay. Some stupid b*$#% assholed a guy in front of her in the middle of a main street doing like 40 and i was like 3 cars behind and couldnt stop in time :(

Insurance is looking at it tommorow. My friends and i belive it not to be totaled but the support frame is pretty bent in the front so well see what they say

95opal

Reaction score
Drill out the spotwelds throw in a Rad support, new nose and your up and running. Depending on value its gonna be close to being totaled by your insurance. But like I said pretty easy fix all in all.

quentins94gt

Reaction score
Hell sell me the car i will replace the core support and fix it back up hate to see it totaled

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm "that guy" that comes out for your insurance company and has to total or decide to repair it lol. Been doing it for 3 years. Like others have said, depends on factors. Really, a shot like that needs a tear down to see whats going on behind the damages, we are all just guessing. For all you know that apron could be crushed along with the rail...fingers crossed for the best!

OP
OP
W

wheresmycobra

Reaction score
well he came today and looked at it. Took pictures. And is going back to the office look for parts and to come up with an estimate.
He says since it is in such great condition everywere else then the front lol and since such low miles that he wants to try to repair it, but doesnt know for sure. Lets cross our fingers!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
well he came today and looked at it. Took pictures. And is going back to the office look for parts and to come up with an estimate.
He says since it is in such great condition everywere else then the front lol and since such low miles that he wants to try to repair it, but doesnt know for sure. Lets cross our fingers!
Good luck if it's fixed let me know what parts you are looking for, we are having a huge 20% sale you might be able to take advantage of.

alex302

Reaction score

When a lady ran into the front of 84 Rx-7 they where going to total it but the insurance guy gave the option to fix it or total it and I fixed it and they payed $2100 to have it fixed. Make sure he knows you want to fix it.

94-5.0GT

Reaction score
might be interest in the hood if you part it out. i know the front is bent down.

OP
OP
W

wheresmycobra

Reaction score
well im already looking at new cars if its totaled. I couldnt justify letting it go to the junkyard so id save a spot in my garage maybe next to a new edge cobra ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TylerGT

Members online