wrecked my car the other day no 56k here!!

wht46gt

Reaction score
thewreck001.jpg

thewreck002.jpg

thewreck003.jpg

thewreck004.jpg

thewreck005.jpg

thewreck006.jpg

thewreck007.jpg

thewreck009.jpg

thewreck011.jpg

thewreck012.jpg

oh and i took my finger nail off when working on the damn thing
thewreck010.jpg

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah no shit man i just about cried when it happened

94gtstang50

Reaction score
OOOooooooooo that sucks bro. Doesnt look too bad, but still enough damage to really be a real pita. What did you hit?

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
a fuckin ford explorer sport trac i hit her in the back...haha funny...but anyways i was only going about 10 mph when it happend so thas why its not so bad the bed of the truck was on my hood and her back wheels were of the ground i almost cried right there in traffic, she called the cops and we filled the report but i got lucky and he didnt write me a ticket becuase this lady in a cadillac hit a lifted f-150 going like 20 and the hitch went right through her grill into her radiator so deep that they had to use 2 tow trucks to pull them apart, needless to say she got a ticket and totaled her caddy :hammer:

ripper

Reaction score
Well 3in cowl hood and cobra bumber should fix that.

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah it sucks but im gonna put it back to stock becuase i got a really good deal on most of my parts (hood, both head lights, and one corner lens)
i only paid 180 for all of that but im still missing the light bracket that holds all the lights in place and the passenger turn signal

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ ewwwwwwww,.......post pics as progress is made.
yeah i will im still waiting on the parts for the lights but thatll take a while

SN952NV

Reaction score
sorry to see that man~ I had some highschool kid in 98 Tahoe decide to put his POS in reverse at a STOP SIGN! and thats exactly how my car looked afterwards.... neddles to say I got free cobra headlights, and hood along with a new bumper, front emblem and whatnot for free... wish I coulda worked out for you like that

Adam_346

Reaction score
Ouch! sorry about that man , I know the feeling :'( ..... it sucks. At least it wasnt extremely bad , she'll look pimp when you get her fixed again im sure. :)

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah i get the rest of my parts tomarrow (wensday) :dancing6: and then i can put the pics of them on and then the rebuild

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Man that sucks! Be thankful it could have been a hell of a lot worse.....Plus you didnt even get a ticket! I wish you well on getting her back together,,,,Oh, Yea Watch what you do with your fingers, They dont grow back!

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
ok guys im gonna put the pics on either late saturday or sunday so that you guys can see it put all back together O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online