WTB: Romeo Valve Covers & Baffled Cobra Oil Pan

MadStang

Reaction score
Looking for a set of stock Romeo 4.6 2v Valve Covers. Condition needs to be decent, minimal scratches, chipped paint is okay as it's getting powder coated. Preferably with the valve cover bolts bagged and tagged.

Also need a stock Baffled 4.6 Cobra Oil Pan. Same thing, needs to be in decent condition, preferably with the oil pan bolts bagged and tagged.

Let me know what you have and please post pictures.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
if i recall correctly they are plastic. someone might want to correct me.

as for the oil pan, they are metal. i dont remember baffling on the inside of the OEM one, but who remembers what the inside of their oil pan looks like? lol.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
if i recall correctly they are plastic. someone might want to correct me.

as for the oil pan, they are metal. i dont remember baffling on the inside of the OEM one, but who remembers what the inside of their oil pan looks like? lol.

Well at least I can powdercoat the pan. Cobra's specifically I know 03-04 came with baffling in the pan plus a small windage tray. Don't want or need an extravagant or expensive pan, especially since I want the motor to go in easily and not have to fight every little bit of the way.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
here's what I'm talking about. this is actually off a 96....

725ea9fe.jpg

fca8f25e.jpg

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ah, yes. thats fomilure.

also, i have a 2004 windage tray (OEM) for sale. make offer. its yours.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
thanks but I already have an MMR windage tray. just need a baffled pan and I'm good to go. If all else fails, I'll just order some new parts from Tousley Ford, but, I'd rather not pay over $100 for a damn pan or set of valve covers.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet man, i hear ya. id hit pull-n-pay and grab a set off one of the dead taxi cabs they have layin' around. maybe see if it has a PI intake to swipe too ;-)

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
sweet man, i hear ya. id hit pull-n-pay and grab a set off one of the dead taxi cabs they have layin' around. maybe see if it has a PI intake to swipe too ;-)

i might end up doing that if I don't find any hits for a reasonable price online, just want to save myself the trip and see if someone already has them pulled.

asohagan

Reaction score
i have an oil pan and valve covers. im checking on the valve covers today when i get home. i dont remember whether i have a romeo or windsor

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
i have an oil pan and valve covers. im checking on the valve covers today when i get home. i dont remember whether i have a romeo or windsor

lemme know, I have this posted on a bunch of forums and I might already have a hit on my local forum for a terminator pan. and shaved valve covers on Corral.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
very nice. i think i sold my termi pan for 20+ shipping, but i had no idea that all the pans werent baffled... lol. anyways, that looks way nicer than the one i sold. nice buy!

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
very nice. i think i sold my termi pan for 20+ shipping, but i had no idea that all the pans werent baffled... lol. anyways, that looks way nicer than the one i sold. nice buy!

my Roush isn't baffled either, noticed it when I pulled the timing cover to do the cams, completely smooth inside the pan. thanks man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01