Yeah or no on rims

OP
OP
gtsn95

gtsn95

Reaction score
Got rid of clubs so now have excuse to get new ones lol it really does look funny in person cause the tires in front not wide enough tires in back sidewall not thick enough i was thinking on just 1/2 spacer in back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

TheRainman

Reaction score
the offset in the back needs to be changed with a spacer, but is the front set in really far too?

94RedGt

Reaction score
94redgt what tires do you have any pics and i know the tires are killing the look but those pics seem to not look so good but i like maybe just used to stock so that can be it to do you guys notice with lower profile tires its louder inside car

My wheels are wider . They are HP Racing Evos 18x9.5 front and 18x10 on the back, my front tires are i think 255s and the backs are 285 Nittos , i had to install spacers in the back to get the backspacing correct and i need to get spacers for the front also cuz the offset is different and they sit to inward so the tires rub the control arm and sway bar when in a full lock turn, also the car just looks silly front the front with the wheels tucked into the fenders. These HP racing wheels i have seen them only on imports , S2000s 350z and even Dodge Neons but never have i seen them on a mustang besides mine. Anyways ill take some pics later to show how it looks.

OP
OP
gtsn95

gtsn95

Reaction score
After i put my camber plates x2 balljoints and bumpsteer went to drive and was in parking lot turning full lock and herd something i was like wtf but rim against control arm that was with stock rims so maybe small spacer on these do i need longer studs for front then