yet another thread...keeping her...

5.0kid

Reaction score
I know i've been on here lately saying i'm wanting to sell the car and get something more classic. Still wouldn't mind doing so, but have realized i'm really going to miss her once i get rid of her, then today after I have had a couple people come look at her, I got info that my mom's on medical leave and now looking for a new, less stressful job. With this info I'm going to have to keep the car, as my parents still cover insurance till i'm out of the house and don't want to make more costs to them with buying a new car right now.

soo, i guess i'll be staying along here and painting her after schools out for summer, its been raining so haven't got to work on suspension but thats in the works already, and going to make her clean as can be. sad about everything, but still love this car so much i am happy to keep her. my ex last week told me i payed attention to the car more than her anyway lol

gopher_6_9

Reaction score
my ex last week told me i payed attention to the car more than her anyway lol

That is a great reason for her to be an ex. If she doesn't understand the car comes first, let her go. Just ask my wife, it goes:

1. Car
2. Guns
3. Her

But seriously, you probably made a wise choice. I have regretted selling several of my previous vehicles.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Actuall the list is...
Her vagina..
Her ass
My car
Guns
My car
Her thoughts and random words that come from her face hole..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP

5.0kid

Reaction score
hahaha

and forcefed, guns come before your car?!? how???? i mean i like me some guns, but...

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
No no no its
My car
Guns
Then my car again
I think ya missed the first"my car"

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members