Yo Tbuck

Tbuck07

Reaction score
hey guys!

Got the exhaust fixed, figured out the fan situation..So I'm gettin' there..!

Next on the list is figuring out why im leaking oil onto my passenger side exhaust.

I know I'm missing a valve cover bolt, all the way in the front on the bottom side, not sure if thats causing it..Im going to go through and make sure they're all tight.

I also need a downstream 02 sensor, but they're like 65 bucks, I'm broke..somone buy me one..!

Also need a lokar dipstick tube.

The motor is a little noisy, Im sure its nothing major like PTV problems..I'm sure I would have noticed THAT by now..

So I'm gettin there, its coming along..

It sounds excellent. I'll get some clips asap. I appreciate all your guys help for everything as well..!

-Tbuck

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Tbuck07 said:
hey guys!

Got the exhaust fixed, figured out the fan situation..So I'm gettin' there..!

Next on the list is figuring out why im leaking oil onto my passenger side exhaust.

I know I'm missing a valve cover bolt, all the way in the front on the bottom side, not sure if thats causing it..Im going to go through and make sure they're all tight.

I also need a downstream 02 sensor, but they're like 65 bucks, I'm broke..somone buy me one..!

Also need a lokar dipstick tube.

The motor is a little noisy, Im sure its nothing major like PTV problems..I'm sure I would have noticed THAT by now..

So I'm gettin there, its coming along..

It sounds excellent. I'll get some clips asap. I appreciate all your guys help for everything as well..!

-Tbuck

cool, grab some new sound clips dude, how many times have you changed the oil since the swap?

Tbuck07

Reaction score
I havent changed it yet, but changed it 3 times before I drove it home. I really havent drove the car yet, less than 200 miles.

Figured out the fan situation..which was...I never let the car get hot enough. *mutters..*

I just didnt want it to get to middle gauge, not kick on and overheat..but the radiator light kept coming on on the way home, so I had no idea what it was meaning, figured it was the fan as the fan wasnt on when I got home, then again my car was never hot enough.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hm, when my radiator light comes on its due to low fluid level of coolant. check that out bro.

Tbuck07

Reaction score
Yep, filled it. Hasnt come on in a while. The fan doesnt have anythign to do with that light, or so I'm told

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Yeah light is coolant, check for leaks.. heh i hope you never have one that you cant fix like mine.. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online