yo yo whats up?

dew4man

Reaction score
hey guys whats up.. im herbie dew.. live in greenville, sc.. got a mustang about a year ago.. v6.. im working (senior year hs) and ive decided its time to start upgrading.. wat do you guys advise with 1000-1500 bux as a start to upgrade some horses?

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Used supercharger....go big or go home. Then when you get a couple hundred more get 4.10 for automatic or 3.73 for manual rear end gears and you will be one quick six. Do you have a 94-98 or a 99-04?

OP
OP
D

dew4man

Reaction score
i have a 1998.. question for you.. when you get a super charger.. how much does installation cost? plus.. does it force me to get anything else b4 i can install it.. or is it a .. buy it and thats all you need sorta thing.. from what ive been hearing the best way to go is to drop a couple hundred bux and get an m90 eaton supercharger

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you should upgrade your fuel system with the charger but im sure the charger you find will come with all of that like they usually do. install will be a bit pricey id try to find a shop thats used to supercharger installs and it shouldnt be tooo bad.

blown95sixer

Reaction score
dew4man said:
i have a 1998.. question for you.. when you get a super charger.. how much does installation cost? plus.. does it force me to get anything else b4 i can install it.. or is it a .. buy it and thats all you need sorta thing.. from what ive been hearing the best way to go is to drop a couple hundred bux and get an m90 eaton supercharger

If you get a quality kit like vortech, procharger or powerdyne. They come with everything. Installation is a breeze. Do not buy the eaton m-90 its a very old setup. Even with all the parts it is time consuming and causes you to modify your engine alot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.