-:You Know You Drive A SN95 when...:-

95Cobra302

Reaction score
^ Lol that is literally the exact words that popped into my head when I read the previous quote! :)

I always thought traction control was called "the gas pedal" ;)
Back in the day yeah. I would take a no assist car over one that has it any day. [emoji4]

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
When you replace HELLA old parts and ask yourself why I tolerated it for so long.

lol yup. My 97 mustang needs a new clutch plate but i still tolerate it so I hear that

Damn thing goes in 1st rough if you dont know what your doing...had to gringe my teeth when it went for inspection damn guy couldnt drive a stick for sh** let alone one with a rough clutch plate.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
^ Lol that is literally the exact words that popped into my head when I read the previous quote! :)

I always thought traction control was called "the gas pedal" ;)

^LOL i was thinking the exact same thing.

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
When you get mad and sell your SN to buy something else.. reach a clinically depressive state.. and OF COUSE buy another SN! lol
On my 6th sn. Should have never sold the 3rd one. :cry:

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you get pumped at your radical N/A numbers then realize that they are right with stock LS cars...:mad:

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
lol yup. My 97 mustang needs a new clutch plate but i still tolerate it so I hear that

Damn thing goes in 1st rough if you dont know what your doing...had to gringe my teeth when it went for inspection damn guy couldnt drive a stick for sh** let alone one with a rough clutch plate.

I recently replaced my IAC and it made the car much more responsive. If it was a 5speed the car would of stalled all over the place years ago. I still have to do my new fuel pump, and service my trans. I will eventually get to it haha...

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
That has a lot to do with the bushings!
Only bushings left to change are the rear uppers and front control arm bushings. Other than those, every other bushing is newer. Lowered SN's just don't ride well lol

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
When you put up with squeaks, rattles, vibrations and other irritating nuances because "it's a Mustang, not a Cadillac"

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
When you can't drive it when you hurt your back because of the harsh lowered ride. Oh well at least in the daily your girl can make her way across from one seat to another if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online