Yup! I was bad. But I feel better.......S197 vs. SN95

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok.....(yeah! yeah! It's "bad") sitting at a stoplight, "Liberate" by Disturbed is playing on the radio. Up pulls an S197 GT next to me. Some guy all leaned back with one hand propped up on the steering wheel. And his gf/wife in the pass. seat. I knew what he was planning cause he inched forward till our cars were even. I was in a crappy mood so I said ' f ' it. Light turned green and I accelerated slowly along with him till the curve started to straighten. Then we both floored it half way thru the turn. I immediately pulled on him (thanks to 4.10's :coolsmiley: ) and continued to walk him. He never got any closer. He was probably about a car length behind me. I hit the brakes when my speedo said 90 (uncorrected). So I was at about 65mph. Not really that bad. I figured he'd reel me in and at least get half a car on me. He's lighter and has more power. He was all stock from what I could tell.

Vicious -1
05+ GT-0

RJayLo

Reaction score
so...what are your mods? lol

I get raped my by brothers S197 :crying: but Im basically stock and he isnt.

Shocker98GT

Reaction score
A stock Sn95 that has gears and a few mods isn't too far off a S197. Of course with his g/f in the car (your being a vert) he probably was weighing in about the same as you, pretty even match weight wise I'd guess unless he went hoggin or something before ya'll ran 'em lol.

Wish we had the weight reduction that the S197 got (aluminum block, suspension bits, etc.). S197 is still heavier than an SN95, no telling what the Sn95 would weigh with the lighter bits.

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Shocker98GT said:
A stock Sn95 that has gears and a few mods isn't too far off a S197. Of course with his g/f in the car (your being a vert) he probably was weighing in about the same as you, pretty even match weight wise I'd guess unless he went hoggin or something before ya'll ran 'em lol.

Wish we had the weight reduction that the S197 got (aluminum block, suspension bits, etc.). S197 is still heavier than an SN95, no telling what the Sn95 would weigh with the lighter bits.

Some guys have dropped to ~3000lbs.

RICK FOCKS said:
Vicious' b*tch
Hence the name "Vicious" ;)

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
chump didn't see it coming...he was like tellin his seacow...i just bought a brand new stang, see these newer ones are a lot faster than those old ones... blah blah blah WTF!?!?!?!?!!?

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
RICK FOCKS said:
chump didn't see it coming...he was like tellin his seacow...i just bought a brand new stang, see these newer ones are a lot faster than those old ones... blah blah blah WTF!?!?!?!?!!?

That's probably what he was saying too :hammer:

Shocker98GT

Reaction score
:hammer: a guy I used to work with was the same way when he bought his 96 Cobra. "You doubt you'll be able to run with 300 HOSSPOWA!! It's a COBRAAAAAAA!!! Hissssss" It didn't help that he was our supervisor and an ass in general. I had a 65 mustang with a 289 I'd built with milled down twisted wedges (KB pistons, they ain't workin on stock 289 pistons unless you flycut the cast stockers), 270H magnum comp cam, hedmans, carter afb on an edelbrock performer RPM intake. Fairly simple setup really but I went to pass him, he gunned it as soon as I did and I still rolled past him pretty effortlessly :coolsmiley:

Reaction score
When i first read it i was like how the f.. did you take him?
but then i saw you got a 01 motor.
Good kill though

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online