Anybody running an airbag suspension?

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
330, how do you know this crashed because of airbags? What would that have to do with anything?

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
I am not forcefed. Is it the wealth of information that this forum has proved to be in the last hour?

shiftmx55

Reaction score
17876248.jpg

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thank you forcefed! Excellent info. Do you know 330? Maybe you could call him? He seems a little on the dense side. Its ok tho. I deal with that daily.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
330, how do you know this crashed because of airbags? What would that have to do with anything?

IDK it sounded good, just got one google to search BAGGED MUSTANG to see what come up.

Just as i thought alot of stoopid pictures poped up but that was the only that looked half decent.

Do you have any tools or know how to build a kit yourself?

If not your looking at $1,500 to 3,000 depending on what you want to do. The bolt in kits for the 05-09 are $2,500+

You want to put more money into your car in airbags then the car is worth?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have actually been curious about them for the same reasons. The roads around here suck because of 100 yr old coal mines under us subsiding as well as bad roads they never fix. I want to drop my mustang a bit but not sure I would make it over the curb to get out my driveway if I dropped it as much as I would like too....

No reason to flame anyone for asking a simple question.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
That's an awesome pic Shift. Thanks again for chiming in with an intelligent post. Did you gather this incredible pic from Facebook, or the many forums you are a part of? Either way, your contribution has accelerated society in intelligence.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Dence, Not really... Air Bags have no place in on or near a mustang. Want to bag something do it to somthing else just my thoughts. Thats what you asked for right, so thats what your getting..

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thank you TT! Actually 330, you showed your ignorance YET AGAIN. A complete system for a 1994 (listed in my sig) is around $900. Install would be on me or a shop. Soooo......$3000 is not accurate. I do appreciate your continued posts in this thread. You are continuing to degrade your credibility!!!

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Thank you forcefed! Excellent info. Do you know 330? Maybe you could call him? He seems a little on the dense side. Its ok tho. I deal with that daily.

We chat time to time lol, in all honesty he knows his shit he just has a fetish for chopping cars in half after he drops lightning motors in them lol..
Air suspension is not cheap.. Call bonified customs in Fairborn, Ohio ask for Dave bonin tell him Chris royalty or they know me best as BOOGER( Kawasaki racing green body dropped b2200 don't ask fuckers I was 18 and that was a truck featured in tailgate magazine)
Tell him I sent you.. He's the best does everything even street rods it's where I learned..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
I appreciate that forcefed. I am not at all sold on doing this. Merely why I asked a very simple question. And was hoping I could get intelligent responses without being called names or being showed vehicles that are NOT MUSTANGS (thank you Tanger). Why is this so difficult???

shiftmx55

Reaction score
You already have airbags! in your steering wheel and passenger side dash!

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
sorry all my pics are of orange veh. its my fav. color hahahah

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online