http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=16137

Also
show800.jpg

p1030945u.jpg

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen the RideTech guys out at every Goodguys show I've been to and on the HotRod Power Tour... and they beat the snot out of their systems on the autocross course and if they're not at the top of the list when it comes to times, someone running their system is.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
damn you people for posting this the week after I get my check, and the week I am wanting to do my suspension...

Is it a race-like ride quality then or how do these ride as far as roughness?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My question is why not look into coil overs if you really just desire the adjustability.

And guys, lets try not to flame the new member.

Although, 330 has a point, most of us don't know anything about bags.

Saint

Reaction score
air bags on a mustang......rice

jk...sort of...

ride quality is ok, rode in a friends car with them...felt like a mix between progressives and specifics

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
My question is why not look into coil overs if you really just desire the adjustability.

And guys, lets try not to flame the new member.

Although, 330 has a point, most of us don't know anything about bags.

by adjustability with these I mean the ability to make down my driveway off the curb and hit a button to then drop it to the ride level I want it at. When I get to my bank and need to get past the steep incline that leads up to it, again push a button and hey its not a problem now... Go to the show and want to slam it, got a button fer that too!

Found out these are made about 45 mins away from me and already found some local shops that can install it. Going to call to tomorrow to see what prices would be like on install. IT seems to me that its a great all-around sytem from what I am reading from DD to autocross cars and the only bad part is price and the perception the haters have of it. Haters I do not pay attention too, and the Price to me could be worth it to save my sideskirts and keep my car both DD and race ready, lookin good and scratch free while people wonder how. On top of that price is only really a consideration if you are one day planning on selling it which is not a problem for me.

Call me or my car what ya want when I am done and you see it in it magazines and you are sweating it I will be sure to tell you to lick my nuts, both one at a time from tip to taint.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't think they would be any good for handling, but I don't know lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online