03-04 cobra control arms + h&r supersports

rgs

Reaction score
anyone running this combo?? i just put some cobra control arms on my car and was surprised by how much it raised the front end up. so now im going to get some new springs and was hoping to see some pictures.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
The reason why your car got raised in the front after installing Cobra control arms is because your stock bushings were probably tired as hell. I had the same thing happen to me when I installed poly bushings on the front of my old vw project car. Cobra control arms should have the same geometry as the other mustang control arms, so you should not see any more lift due to the swap.

mich_666

Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
The reason why your car got raised in the front after installing Cobra control arms is because your stock bushings were probably tired as hell. I had the same thing happen to me when I installed poly bushings on the front of my old vw project car. Cobra control arms should have the same geometry as the other mustang control arms, so you should not see any more lift due to the swap.

couldnt have been said n e better

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
i've heard that they do indeed raise the front of the car. something to do with the geometry of it all. something to do with the fact they are made for 9" wheels perhaps?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
There is a possibility of that might being true, just like the new edge 8.8 is actually wider in the rear, but you'd have to talk to someone at ford racing about that possibly. I've done a bunch of searching on that on corner-carvers, and I could not find anything about any differences. As far as I know, and at this point this is just common knowledge, the only difference is bushings.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
Thorco has this exact same setup as of last week. It raised his car a bit.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have 03/04 Cobra (FRPP) A-arms and it didnt raise my car.....

I just think your bushing were shot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online