03 Cobra rims vs Saleen Rims

Z28 This

Reaction score
you see alot more people with replica saleens on there sn95...unless you get real saleens id just go Chrome cobras...and if you want 18s they make them in 18s also i forgot the company that does it..

SVTBlu

Reaction score
2220246_4_full.jpg
2220246_11_full.jpg

disjayrod

Reaction score
if your gonna go with 18s then saleens all day... but if u plan on saving some money i'd go with the 17 inch cobras... but i personally just love the way saleens look on our cars...

rims3.jpg

rims5.jpg

rims2.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I also have 03 cobras and saleens as my top two wheels I'm going to be looking for. If I had a choice, I'd go with satin saleens but financially will probably only be able to afford 17" machined 03 cobras.

I will probably buy used wheels though so I might not get either depending on the deels I find.

This is what made me want satin saleens

Future.jpg

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
yall really arent making this easy..... damn that shit is nice.... i love the satin finish... those are the saleens id get as well.... fuck... this sucks i want both!

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
As mentioned earlier, weither way you go they will look sick on a sn95

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
it totally depends on the car. Some look better than others with the same rims

.....Just make sure you get OEM Ford Wheels just so you can say they are OEM :bunny3:

sadly, thats 100 % true. All cars aren't created 100 % equal when visually modded with aftermarket parts. I mean different springs could throw off the look for 1 cars with the same tires and wheels.

TheBab

Reaction score
Hahhahaha... no that IS not me on the bike...

That is a joke on a moto forum I post on.. he posted it somewhere a long time ago.. and now he runs a moto forum... so I posted it up... I quickly got banned and the pic got deleted. :(

medrivingbab.jpg

That's me driving the Cobra. :)

babbumperinserts1.jpg

babbumperinserts2.jpg