03 Cobra rims vs Saleen Rims

cntchds

Reaction score
TheBab said:
Sure, fly me from Alaska to your place... give me a place to stay the night.. I'll detail er up for ya. :dancing6:
What color is that? I want to get a repaint sometime soon in a similar color to that...

Thanks, and awesome Cobra... :nice:

Magic

Reaction score
cntchds said:
What color is that? I want to get a repaint sometime soon in a similar color to that...

Thanks, and awesome Cobra... :nice:

that blue color is Bright Atlantic Blue

G

GREG@SN95

THIS THREAD IS DEAD! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY! LET IT STAY DEAD!

we need rules against thread CPR

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Can't miss the chance to whore my car right?

20050101-P1010933-Edit.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Danimal said:
Red said:

Right, but dayumn you need to lower that thing!

I really don't need everyone to tell me that :hammer: j/k. I just need some time to convince myself I should spend another $800 on suspension.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Red said:
Danimal said:
Red said:

Right, but dayumn you need to lower that thing!

I really don't need everyone to tell me that :hammer: j/k. I just need some time to convince myself I should spend another $800 on suspension.
York Pa? I'm in Landisville when I'm home...I'm at school right now in Bethlehem PA, Lehigh University...but I'm in Lancaster all summer. We should meet up sometime.

armyed

Reaction score
Hey im going to be buying some 18x9 front and 18x10 Saleen replicas for the back. Now all I have to do is decide which kind I want...silver,satin, or chrome???? I cant make up my mind!! I saw that one pic that had satin saleens and wow that looked good but only ones I can find are silver and chrome and gunmetal. Where are these satin ones? whats the difference in satin and silvers? If someone has some really good big pics of a red sn-95 with satin silver or chrome 18 Saleens they could post that would be great...any opinions would be great..sorry to hijack the thread bro....HELP!!!! heres my ride

photodisplay.php

96-Pi_stang

Reaction score
armyed said:
Hey im going to be buying some 18x9 front and 18x10 Saleen replicas for the back. Now all I have to do is decide which kind I want...silver,satin, or chrome???? I cant make up my mind!! I saw that one pic that had satin saleens and wow that looked good but only ones I can find are silver and chrome and gunmetal. Where are these satin ones? whats the difference in satin and silvers? If someone has some really good big pics of a red sn-95 with satin silver or chrome 18 Saleens they could post that would be great...any opinions would be great..sorry to hijack the thread bro....HELP!!!! heres my ride

I'd go with chrome. Silver is just to bland.

photodisplay.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online