03 lightning swap...

voidfinger

Reaction score
slo94gt said:
voidfinger said:
slo94gt said:
voidfinger said:
o and are you getting the motor or what??? i'm interested here lol.

i havent decide if i want to build my 302 or just swap to a mach 1 or aviator (have the same head as cobras) and the way to do it is getting the computer and wiring harness off a 98 gt, ive heard is this easy, but im :santa_undecided:

so if you are not going to use the comp. and wiring you may have a buyer for it

So you want my cobra computer and wiring harness? I got the computer and computer harness, the engine harness and power harness. :) let me know if you want it... its just sitting in my room

But i was talking about the O.P. and his lightning motor. I want it :)

i got to make sure the comp and wiring will work as far as i know the one from a gt will,but i need to make sure the cobra does too

how much?

I paid altogether around 300+ This was a while back. Before the 2005 stangs came out soo it was newer then... I'll let it go for around 225. The computer came out of a 97 Bonduront Race car and the wiring and stuff came out of another 97.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
slo94gt said:
voidfinger said:
slo94gt said:
voidfinger said:
o and are you getting the motor or what??? i'm interested here lol.

i havent decide if i want to build my 302 or just swap to a mach 1 or aviator (have the same head as cobras) and the way to do it is getting the computer and wiring harness off a 98 gt, ive heard is this easy, but im :santa_undecided:

so if you are not going to use the comp. and wiring you may have a buyer for it

So you want my cobra computer and wiring harness? I got the computer and computer harness, the engine harness and power harness. :) let me know if you want it... its just sitting in my room

But i was talking about the O.P. and his lightning motor. I want it :)

i got to make sure the comp and wiring will work as far as i know the one from a gt will,but i need to make sure the cobra does too

how much?

I paid altogether around 300+ This was a while back. Before the 2005 stangs came out soo it was newer then... I'll let it go for around 225. The computer came out of a 97 Bonduront Race car and the wiring and stuff came out of another 97.

ill be over modular fords to day to see if someone has done it with the cobra comp. ill let you know

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
can't get ahold of the guy about deals... pisses me off. i think i'm just going to stick with pi swap and build up like i already wanted to.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
y black valve covers?? i dont see a reason to paint them, possibly a different 4v with a 03 blower swap...

voidfinger

Reaction score
nes said:
y black valve covers?? i dont see a reason to paint them, possibly a different 4v with a 03 blower swap...

thats what i'm thinking... Lincolns used black valve covers... probably powdered internals and shit like the rest...

atrainsgt

Reaction score
Back from the dead is it (thread)? If I had the option to get a complete lightning engine with blower for that price id do it and put in some forged internals and cut a big ass hole in the hood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online