8.8 swapped rear with 373's and welded diff
1 piece driveshaft swap
Warn hubs
Motorcraft rebuilt 4.0 with no a/c
5spd with a heavy clutch
Rancho rs6000 shocks
No sway bars
Explorer rear leafs with add-a-leaf
35x12.5x15 Procomp Mud Terrains (awsome tire)
Black American Racin cheapie wheels
Stainless brakelines
Homeade front bumper (it does the job! )
Hella's,
Train Horn
Awsome Dents and scratch's

Heres some pics of what it does :)
S6300563.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

1022081737.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

S6300555.jpg

S6300335.jpg

O and New pics of the Screw :)
IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

newwww.jpg

Fords 4 lyfe YO :) :icon_rr: :headbang:

Nick95GT

Reaction score
atlanticblue98 said:
1998 v6 mustang- unknown mileage
4154078227_0b7a047077_b.jpg

2006 4runner Sport Edition- 23k miles
DSC02028.jpg

2007 v6 mustang- 34k miles
IMG_0974smaller.jpg

you never said it had to snow here :p

alright not to be judgmental or anything...but what is it with u and v6's? theres nothing wrong with having a v6 but if ur gonna have 2 mustangs at least 1 of them should be a GT!!! does anyone else agree with me?

got5.0

Reaction score
^^agreed. There are some pretty sweet sixers on here though.

Slugger25

Reaction score
My old winter ride. Sold it about a year ago.
142d9c04.jpg

My new winter and daily driver.
SANY0063.jpg

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
Nick95GT said:
alright not to be judgmental or anything...but what is it with u and v6's? theres nothing wrong with having a v6 but if ur gonna have 2 mustangs at least 1 of them should be a GT!!! does anyone else agree with me?

they are the whole family's group of cars.

Nick95GT

Reaction score
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:

alright well then a GT should be included in your family!!! how do u fullfill ur sense of speed man? and isnt it kind of annoying whenever u pull up next to a GT at a stop light and basically know in the back of ur mind theres no point in even trying to race him cause even if his car is completely stock you'll still get raped!!! haha

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
Nick95GT said:
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:

alright well then a GT should be included in your family!!! how do u fullfill ur sense of speed man? and isnt it kind of annoying whenever u pull up next to a GT at a stop light and basically know in the back of ur mind theres no point in even trying to race him cause even if his car is completely stock you'll still get raped!!! haha

if im in the 2007 mustang, the only GT's i have to worry about are New Edges and S197's. bring on the rest!

lol

Nick95GT

Reaction score
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:

if im in the 2007 mustang, the only GT's i have to worry about are New Edges and S197's. bring on the rest!

lol

so ur saying ur 2007 v6 would beat my GT? hahaha...right

Petek

Reaction score
BullitSN95 said:
That ford truck rules!! :) 6.9 diesel right? what a beast

you know it ! 6.9 idi 4spd 4wheel drive. i need a lift man ! a 4 inch lift with 35's would be just perfect. btw you got some nice rides...
myfx45.jpg

that was my old 03 fx4

Petek

Reaction score
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:

lol

ehhh???? doubt it, ive laid waiste to a guys 06 v6.

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
Pete k said:
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:

lol

ehhh???? doubt it, if laid waiste to a guys 06 v6.

i mean...stock pre-99 gt's

and it'd be a driver's race

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
97 cobra. lots of RWHP and no TC of ABS
Unknown milage and a 5 (soon to be 6) speed
17 inches of snow tmra... this is gonna be fun

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member