'09 Winter Vehicles

Nick95GT

Reaction score
atlanticblue my car is stock!!! u really think a magnaflow catback and performance clutch is gonna help me at all lol...it would take off .00001 of my 1/4 mile if im lucky haha. no offense but i dont even think it would be close against ur 06 v6, u would be seeyin nothin but horizontal taillights

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
Nick95GT said:
atlanticblue my car is stock!!! u really think a magnaflow catback and performance clutch is gonna help me at all lol...it would take off .00001 of my 1/4 mile if im lucky haha. no offense but i dont even think it would be close against ur 06 v6, u would be seeyin nothin but horizontal taillights

ewww, horizontals. at least get verticals if your going to try and beat me.

oh and its an 07.

they run a 15 flat stock, and could probably nudge into the 14's with a little weight removal (spare tire and jack)

Nick95GT

Reaction score
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:

do they seriously run a 15 flat? wow thats impressive haha i never knew that...but yeah since i took my subs and amp outta my car i think id be clear for the win still ;)

oh and its an 07.

they run a 15 flat stock, and could probably nudge into the 14's with a little weight removal (spare tire and jack)

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
Nick95GT said:
atlanticblue98 said:
Nick95GT said:

do they seriously run a 15 flat? wow thats impressive haha i never knew that...but yeah since i took my subs and amp outta my car i think id be clear for the win still ;)

oh and its an 07.

yeah. friend has an Automatic 06 V6 with duals, CAI, and a tuner and he ran a 14.5

T-5 Killer

Reaction score
'96 Subaru Legacy L AWD 5Speed she is slow and ugly (massive hail damage) but comfy and great on gas.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTcuanBn.jpg

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
Man all these lifted truck really make me miss my old 85 Bronco II and 95 Bronco. :/

BullitSN95

Reaction score
Bronco 2's freaking rule! I had 2 of them.. wish I had a lifted one.. If this blue ranger ever rolls or just fallls apart im gonna get a rust free B2 and swap in the 4.0 out of the truck and all the lift stuff :)

wnracing

Reaction score
'03 Mercury Mountaineer AWD. 79k Miles. DD/Winter car. :eek:ccasion14:

CIMG5430.jpg

CIMG5428.jpg

CIMG5433.jpg

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
BullitSN95 said:
Bronco 2's freaking rule! I had 2 of them.. wish I had a lifted one.. If this blue ranger ever rolls or just fallls apart im gonna get a rust free B2 and swap in the 4.0 out of the truck and all the lift stuff :)

I had a 85 that sat on a lake for about 5 years. Rusty as everything. Ran like crap, but man, it'd go nearly anywhere it'd fit if the dryrotted street tires could grab. I found a decent lifted one for a pretty good price but I really don't need another vehicle. But man, I'd love to have it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sn95tre

Members online