15th Annual NMRA Nationals (Maryland International Raceway)

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going to this? I live abut ten minutes away from the track. This race/show event is always packed, and a great time.

3 DAYS OF THIS!!
image_zpszdvmo8pz.jpg

image_zpsz4o5splo.jpg

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I'm planning on going to the Norwalk one in June.

I try to hit as many of these mustang events as possible for the swap meets. Pretty sure there will be one next weekend. Wanna see if I can scoop up a cheap terminator blower. That would be awesome.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Duuuuuuuuude I wanna go bad one day. A local guy here runs in Street Outlaw division and set the class record last year as the first in his class to post a 6 second ET. If you go watch for Dwayne Barbaree, he drives a satin black 90 fox notch.

cobrazilla

Reaction score
I went to that track for the import vs domestic last november. Nice place!

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I went to that track for the import vs domestic last november. Nice place!

Yea I'm pretty lucky to live a few minutes away from it. On test and tune days it's a local gathering spot lol.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You know ...displaying them posters is one thing,...but you just dun went off and rubbed it in!! Im jealous! !

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
You know ...displaying them posters is one thing,...but you just dun went off and rubbed it in!! Im jealous! !

People come from all over the country to go to this one... I can fit 4 SN95s in my garage with room for a driver each. Ill consider renting it out to the out of towners.. LMAO

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
A buddy of mine that works down there at the track just told me that American Muscle and BAMA have been down there tuning all their cars this week while the track was closed....

cobrazilla

Reaction score
Yea I'm pretty lucky to live a few minutes away from it. On test and tune days it's a local gathering spot lol.
What tripped me out was that when I was heading there from DC I was driving through Amish country with their carriages and I thought for a moment that I was lost. No way was there a dragstrip in the middle of this LOL

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
What tripped me out was that when I was heading there from DC I was driving through Amish country with their carriages and I thought for a moment that I was lost. No way was there a dragstrip in the middle of this LOL

LMAO.... YUPPPP. You pass buggies the entire way down the road to tthe track then BOOM... MIR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online