1981 isuzu diesel pickup 45+ mpg

TheRainman

Reaction score
I don't know if any one here would be interested in this but... here it is anyway. It'll get 45 mpg+ on the HWY. The truck has the 2.2L diesel with 172k miles on it. I really hate to see her go but, its time for someone else to enjoy the looks it gets. I've had the truck since I was 13 years old, it was given to me as a project from my grandfather, I'm now 20, and yes I've only put around 500 miles on the truck since then. All it does is sit in the shed. I get out there and driver her every once and a while but not as much as it needs to be driven. It has a 5 speed swap from a 2.3L pickup and a new drive shaft which is alot stronger than the stock tranny. It is lowered 3 inches. I swapped the old crappy bench for a newer style that I scavenged from a newer pickup. This is my first love, and will be greatly missed...

It's on Ebay Here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981...Cars_Trucks&hash=item35baffa224#ht_772wt_1165
5L75Ha5Ma3Le3Me3J6c41b443e593d4a71d0b.jpg
5Ic5Y65Ha3Kd3F33L2c41b5e110dd10c61290.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
You'd probably do yourself a favor to put an actual price on the truck. Good little trucks though. Great beaters to keep the miles off the mustang. GLWS

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
You'd probably do yourself a favor to put an actual price on the truck. Good little trucks though. Great beaters to keep the miles off the mustang. GLWS

I know. It's my dad that doesn't want to put a price on it. That's why I haven't although I have already gotten an offer of $2500 so anything above that would be a great start lol... It depends on how much the ebay listing goes as to what he will sell it for. I'm hoping for close to $3k the market on these trucks, atleast on Ebay recently have crazy. Who knows what it'll do. I've posted ads on about 5 other sites to maybe get the interest in it up.

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
The truck just sold for $4200 on Ebay a couple mins ago, If the buyer comes through, it'll be gone soon