1994 5.0 transformation: from hail damage to "All Hail!!"

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
thanks, guys.

hehe, why does everyone like the primer?

i'm going with two 17x9 and two 17x10.5 deep dish black bullitts w/ the polished lip. i've got the two 17x9's, just gotta order the dd's.

on the way--fog lights, bullitt shifter bezel ring and knob, 95 R hood (hence why i'm waiting on painting), and an adjustable clutch setup.

Kiljosh

Reaction score
Haha clear coat the primer and call it a day? :rice:

I think your car would do well with an all black color, maybe do something different with the orange? Possibly side stripes?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ram000 said:
thanks, guys.

hehe, why does everyone like the primer?

i'm going with two 17x9 and two 17x10.5 deep dish black bullitts w/ the polished lip.  i've got the two 17x9's, just gotta order the dd's. 

on the way--fog lights, bullitt shifter bezel ring and knob, 95 R hood (hence why i'm waiting on painting), and an adjustable clutch setup.

Should look killer with those rims.

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
oh yeah, it'll look sinister!

the tri-bars i'm probably gonna sell. i don't really think i'll ever use them again, so if i can get like 300 for them that'd be awesome.

i know i definately wanna do some type of striping w/ the orange--probably down the side of the fenders and then along the bottom of the door. i'm still open to suggestions, so keep 'em coming.

badass98svt

Reaction score
maybe do orange stripes like on the saleens. one solid orange stripe, and then have the second stripe fade into the black.

just don't go adding all the saleen graphics and decals lol( which i'm sure you wouldn't do anyway).
but like in this link, only orange though, and JUST the 2 small stripes on the doors.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/501295

or even do the stripes like on the 99-04 saleens. something subtle like that.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-04,GGLD:en&sa=N

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
that's actually a really good idea, dude! i gotta try and find out the angle of those saleen stripes!

badass98svt

Reaction score
just bring pics to them and they'll make them up for ya.

which stripe's you want to go with? the 94-98s or the 99-04s?

have someone photoshop your car black and add the stripes for ya.

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
thanks, man! i like them a lot, too! they're dumped at the rear wheels right now but i think i'm gonna have them brought out to the outside openings on my rear bumper.

uneverkno over @ stangnet photochopped the following pic for me. i asked about the angle of the saleen strips (45*) so i think i'm gonna go with this:
206127316full1214ez.jpg

the lower horitzontal stripe is going to flow like the factory "====mustang==" stripes.

opinions?

OP
OP
R

Ram000

Reaction score
perhaps--it is a chop of my primered car, and the side stripes are off. i'm considering either silver or vinyl black (flat black on gloss black...?) instead of the orange.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Ram000 said:
badass98svt said:
no offense bro, but i don't like that at all
what, the colors or the scheme?

i think the color would look great. but i don't like the scheme.
have him ps some Saleen stripes in orange. or even find a pic of a 94-98 black saleen. and have him change the stripes to orange.

i REALLY wanna see how it would look.

bimmertech

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Ram000 said:
badass98svt said:
no offense bro, but i don't like that at all
what, the colors or the scheme?

i think the color would look great. but i don't like the scheme.
have him ps some Saleen stripes in orange. or even find a pic of a 94-98 black saleen. and have him change the stripes to orange.

i REALLY wanna see how it would look.

i'm not real crazy on the scheme either, but i do like the saleen stripes--maybe in a ghost????????

and for the hood, i like the chopped idea just in flat black rather than orange. since you are going with an R hood just to the top rise in flat and the rest in clear coated balck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online