For Sale 1994 Mustang GT Misc. Parts

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Decided to break all the parts off my 94 off into a separate thread to reduce the clutter in my other FS thread.

87-93 FS thread: http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?62273-87-93-and-94-98-parts

So if anyone has seen my build thread, you'll know that I bought my car from a local autobody shop that had it sitting for 7 years after it was in an accident. Since buying it I have gotten it to run and pretty much ironed out most exterior flaws, almost all engine flaws, and the interior is pretty much in order except for my drivers seat with the broken bracket...

I have accumulated a decent amount of usable parts from upgrading. And I will update this post accordingly when I pull more things off my car or come across something I missed that I want to sell.

Parts are off my 1994 Mustang GT w/136,780 miles(it's had the same mileage the entire 2+ years I've owned it... hasn't left my driveway), or where in my trunk full of spare parts when I bought the car.

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. LOCAL PICKUP IS PREFERRED ON LARGER ITEMS.

I AM OPEN TO TRADES. OFFER ME WHAT YOU HAVE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT.

*ITEMS ARE AS IS, I CAN PROVIDE MORE DETAILED IMAGES IF REQUESTED, NO REFUNDS IF DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING OR YOU'RE 'NOT PLEASED' WITH THE ITEM... I ENCOURAGE YOU TO ASK FOR PICTURES SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BUYING.

1994-98 OEM Ford Mustang Fog Light Bracket Retaining Bolts

Brand spanking new. I received them in the mail Monday, Realized I was missing other hardware for the foglights and attached them the non OEM way. None of the bolts have been taken out of packaging. 4 bolts total. 2 bolts costs $9.99 from LMR, where I got them, Asking $10.
EFcLJou.jpg

1994-2000 OEM Ford Mustang Rear Defrost Button

Stock defroster button, minimal wear. No broken tabs or anything. Pulled it off my car to replace it with a billet one. Asking $5.
*Does not include switch itself, this is JUST the button.
ayqRIQJ.jpg

1979-95 (5.0) OEM Ford Mustang Spark Plug Wire Looms

No broken tabs. Very good shape. Set of 7. 4x 4 wire looms. 3x 2 wire looms. Just need a good cleaning. Asking $5
X8a1LDA.jpg

1990-2004 OEM Ford Mustang Fuel Shutoff Inertia Switch

This is the switch that sits in the trunk on the drivers side behind the interior panel. It is set off during an accident and cuts power to the fuel pump. Great condition. Fully functional. If you receive it and the button is in the up position, simply push it down to rest it. It can be set off while shipping but this does not affect it. Simply shaking it in your hand will set it off, but when it is properly mounted in the car it needs a severe impact for the body to move enough to set it off. Asking $20
y9hz19h.jpg

1984-97 OEM Ford Mustang Filler Neck Support

This support bracket is needed to help support the fuel filler neck before it enters the tank. Simply bolts to the pinch weld on the fuel tank and goes around the filler neck. I broke mine off due to rusting when I took my tank out and grabbed this from the junk yard but my fuel tank came with a replacement. So I do not need this. Has minor surface rust around the bottom that bolts to the tank. No serious rusting. You can easily sand it down and put primer on it to keep it from rusting. Asking $5
QIUvBoR.jpg

1994-95 OEM Ford Mustang Passenger Side Mirror Harness

My Passenger side mirror was ruined in the accident but this harness was intact. Works for both driver and passenger side but the wires are color coded to the passenger side. Asking $2
2jFAJ9j.jpg

1994-95 OEM Ford Mustang Driver Side Power Mirror w/ Harness

This fits 1996-98 Mustangs as well, but in 1994-95 the mirrors where matte black plastic as appose to the gloss black plastic in 1996-98. Motor works well. Very good condition. Housing has a light amount of over spray that I am sure can be removed with some light sanding or paint remover. Mirror itself has no scratches. And is in OK condition... Asking $10
moPSHri.jpg

9pW8DS1.jpg

0CboRoa.jpg

1994-2004 OEM For Mustang Shifter Knob

Normal amount of wear, pretty good shape. Asking $5
G4tRu7S.jpg

1994-95 OEM Ford Mustang Distributor Cover

Minimal amount of knicks. Very good replacement for a beat up one. Tabs are intact. Asking $5
nhk0S2N.jpg

1994-2004 OEM Ford Mustang Manual Window Handle (BLACK)

Found in the bin of parts I got, no damage to it at all. Asking $5
ye0BQAY.jpg

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score

1994-95 OEM Ford Mustang Drop-In-Filter Air Box w/ K&N Filter

Pulled off my car when it had blow by oil due to a clogged PCV valve. Completely cleaned it but while it was out I decided to go with a CAI. The K&N filter was totally cleaned and resprayed with oil. Ready to just drop in and go. DOES NOT INCLUDE MAF OR AN ELECTRONICS. Asking $30
lcM5gJs.jpg

1994-04 OEM Ford Mustang Driver Side Windshield Wiper Arm

Good condition. No rust. Some overspray but can be simply rubbed off. Asking $10
HByozC1.jpg

1994-04 OEM Ford Mustang Black Cloth Front Seats *For parts or whole*
Minor wear. Decent condition for 130k+ seats. Driver track is sold. Cloth is good except for a pencil sized hole on the drivers seat. Local pickup preferred. But I will ship if need be. Make me an offer
2r3TziF.jpg

QqnY1K4.jpg

W0UigqP.jpg

kLfNWH7.jpg

1994-04 OEM Ford Mustang Black Cloth Rear Seats

Minimal wear. Good condition for 130k+ seats. Cloth and foam are excellent. Local pickup preferred. But I will ship if need be. Asking $40 for the bottom. $50 for the top. $75 for both.
LTsrv4a.jpg

The white powder in this picture if from my old blown airbag that was sitting in the backseat... I'll clean it off when I sell it. Comes right off with a vacuum.
lQaNKdk.jpg

5.0 High Performance Emblem
Bought a few for my fender. Accidentally ordered 4 instead of 2... Don't ask me how. 1 more still left for sale. Still in original bag never opened Asking $4 shipped.
OtYpZF1.jpg

1994-04 OEM Ford Mustang Saddle Door Handle Bezel (Passenger side)
In great shape, no broken tabs. Came off the 1996 Cobra that the previous owner used as a parts car. Asking $10
JeT1mdy.jpg

94scdave

Reaction score
I need that drivers side mirror w/harness. Shipped to 25550

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

94scdave

Reaction score
Just got my mirror. Thanks fivepointslow . Now all I need is a cobra front bumper

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Just got my mirror. Thanks fivepointslow . Now all I need is a cobra front bumper

Good to hear!
FYI I went to box it up and heard something rattling in there... Come to find out there was a little bees nest in there from when the car sat in a junk yard for 13 years... Lol so I managed to get it out and I plugged it into my car to double check and make sure it still worked for you. Lmao

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online