Parting out...

OP
OP
Maximum95

Maximum95

Reaction score
Hey Max,
What’s left?? I sense you’ve sold a good deal of stuff (and deservedly so), but do you have a revised or updated list??
Cheer!

Daryl,

I have been updating the original post on the first page. There is some stuff I need to add, but that is a current list of what's available.

mgiersberg

Reaction score
I have a set of OEM rear control arms, upper and lower, with polyurethane bushings installed. Are you interested in those?
Ahh, thought I saw photos of Maximum motorsports arms. Assuming they must have sold?

OP
OP
Maximum95

Maximum95

Reaction score
Ahh, thought I saw photos of Maximum motorsports arms. Assuming they must have sold?

The items available are listed in the post. For some reason when I delete things from the post they show up as attachments at the bottom of the post. Sorry for the confusion. The only control arms I have are OEM.

CobraRGuy

Reaction score
I might be interested in the ABS controller and wiring harnesses if they're not too expensive and still available.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Older post but wanted to see if these sold? I have a 98 cobra and looking to upgrade.

I was the one on the last page looking to buy them, but I passed. They may still be available.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online