1995 cobra R

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
det_riot said:
i'm calling complete and utter bs on this.

starting to seem like it.....
ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp said:
Man still no pictures. If I had just bought that car I would be taking some pictures and videos of that car. Also I would be out driving the sh:t out of it.

cantbuytime

Reaction score
How disappointing. Maybe n April fools joke?

I say ban. LOL

I would never buy a car to keep it in a garage, so the miles are low and it stays Pristine. These arent fkn stamps or coins. Cars are made to be driven.
If I had an R, It would get driven almost daily.

I aint no car collector, I am a car enthusiast.

(Way to hate on the Tri-bars when thats what your sporting as well. LMAO)

MadStang

Reaction score
cantbuytime said:

I say ban. LOL

I would never buy a car to keep it in a garage, so the miles are low and it stays Pristine. These arent fkn stamps or coins. Cars are made to be driven.

I said the same thing with my Roush but now I hate daily driving it. It used to be pristine and now it has rock chips in the bumper, rims, etc. When I can it'll be garaged and driven as a weekend car it pains me too much to see the car getting battered like it is.

NCMystic

Reaction score
I was at the Charlotte Auto Fair this weekend and saw a 1995 Cobra R, it was around 50k though so i doubt it was the same one. if you got a real R we HAVE to have a Mystic/Cobra R photoshoot one day. so dead serious.

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score
Venomous96Cobra said:
3 days later and still no pic!!! :dontknow:

bullshit.gif

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
MadStang said:
cantbuytime said:

I say ban. LOL

I said the same thing with my Roush but now I hate daily driving it. It used to be pristine and now it has rock chips in the bumper, rims, etc. When I can it'll be garaged and driven as a weekend car it pains me too much to see the car getting battered like it is.
just drive it till it gets bad enough then re paint it.

MadStang

Reaction score
Mustang Mark said:
MadStang said:
cantbuytime said:

I say ban. LOL

I don't want to have to Repaint it though. It's all expense that doesn't add any power to the car so I'm not interested lol

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
MadStang said:
Mustang Mark said:
MadStang said:
cantbuytime said:

I say ban. LOL

I don't want to have to Repaint it though. It's all expense that doesn't add any power to the car so I'm not interested lol
just learn to paint yourself and re spray the front bumper every year or so. it will be cheaper than dirt to do it yourself.

MadStang

Reaction score
Mustang Mark said:
MadStang said:
Mustang Mark said:
MadStang said:
cantbuytime said:

I say ban. LOL

just learn to paint yourself and re spray the front bumper every year or so. it will be cheaper than dirt to do it yourself.
eh thats alright, I'm planning on buying a Porsche mid-year next year so the Roush will be retired of it's daily duties. Because there's no way I'm going to even attempt to drive a heavily cammed 600+whp car on the street as a DD lmao

OP
OP
P

panther007

guys i can only get to the garage on weekends so have a little patience you will have pics on saturday!

ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp

Reaction score
panther007 said:
guess what i found? a 1995 cobra R with a grand total of 713 miles !!its #10 of 250 made.picking it up in the morning.

Well if he really bought the car I found the car he was talking about and it is listed with 716 miles. It is also #10 of 250 made and is listed on the ad for $29,995 at 1493 Highway 64 West Hayesville, NC 28904 (Jacky Jones Ford Of Hayesville).

It's white and looks just like the stock one I had posted earlier. I could not embed any pictures of it on here, but here is the link to the Auto Trader with 27 pictures of it. Also with all the information and specs of it. So he could be telling the truth, but I don't know why he would not just give us this link.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...s=25&seller_type=b&cardist=287&standard=false

mustangspartan

Reaction score
I would love a trophy wife but i would def bang the gears :) I should make my 95 a R replica but black and black and oh a 408 instead

red95r

Reaction score
Albeit cobra R's are cool and rare, all you get is a 5.8 and no extras? It basically looks like a drop dead manual everything with v6 interior to me.

What rear gears or suspension package make it worth 30k?

T-5 Killer

Reaction score
red95r said:
Albeit cobra R's are cool and rare, all you get is a 5.8 and no extras? It basically looks like a drop dead manual everything with v6 interior to me.

What rear gears or suspension package make it worth 30k?

Yep no "extras" It also comes with a Tremec-3550 Trans, and FRPP Springs IIRC the "C" springs but I could be wrong. You answered your own question its rarity makes it worth 30K+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online

No members online now.