19's on 94-98's? Anyone care to share some pics...

Daywalker

Reaction score
Sorry Mr. Handz, but my car looks FAR from retarded...
Mona2-1.jpg

STR33TR

Reaction score
I think the 19's and 20's are the seks on these cars, if you can afford the tires! But they HAVE to be lowered or else they look like they're lifted. I think 17's are weak unless you've got your stang slammed, or are running some MEATY tires -or both! That blue stang (with the mud lights) had a nice stance and made those wheels work. I didn't care for the hood, mud lights (maybe he thought it gave him an "Eleanor" look?) and the extra scoops, but he's the one with the credit card not me.

Isn't there a guy on here w/ a black/black SN95 'vert on 19's? I think his name is 19instang, or something...

STR33TR

Reaction score
Daywalker said:
Sorry Mr. Handz, but my car looks FAR from retarded...
Mona2-1.jpg
oh, and Daywalker your stang looks awesome -I LOVE the shaved handles and the sunroof! Don't remember seeing it on here before.

OP
OP
G

gabe8496

Reaction score
To share...incase no one has seen my stang...here ya go:

**Note**
1) The Steeda wing was replaced by an S281 spoiler
2) The 03 Cobra bumper has been replaced by a Saleen bumper
3) The lights have been sold and will be replaced with smoked headlights and custom-smoked taillights

As you can see...17x8's don't cut it anymore since I've done the whole kit and drop thing.

96-S232-1.JPG

96-S232-3.JPG

This is my drop with 'C' springs. I will be moving to H&R's and I've pretty much worn out the cobra's (curbed, bent, you name it!)

Glueyes

Reaction score
Day walker your car looks awesome.What wheels are those? and what size tires are you running?

Daywalker

Reaction score
Glueyes said:
Day walker your car looks awesome.What wheels are those? and what size tires are you running?

Those are MSR style 088s. I'm running 255/35s on the front, and 275/35s on the rear. It rubs just a tad bit, I'm gonna go with 30s next time, and with maybe a 285 on the rear. Thanks for the props, your Cobra is pimpin. What brake set-up is that you have? Also, who is that GIRL in your profile pic? Not too many people can appreciate a nice phat booty like that..... :hammer:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
19's look good on our cars if its got a body kit and slammed...

17-19 is awesome.

and the new stangs are fine with 20's. i like the new stangs with 20's on them.

Glueyes

Reaction score
Thanks Daywalker.I'm running stock Cobra brakes painted red for now.The girls name is Monica Santhiago i believe she's Brazilian

Low 11s

Reaction score
Here's the general rule of thumb: If you are White, stick with 18's and lower, preferably 17's. Most white guys don't want to "stand out" they want to "fit in". Whites always believe in playing it safe until someone like Chip Foose or Carol Shelby himself deems it o.k. to have bigger rims.

cntchds

Reaction score
F chip foose and any man with two girls names. Ever since the 60's that guy should have hid in his garage of beautiful cars.

cntchds

Reaction score
Grrr. Maybe I'm the only one who has thought that the "Shelby Charger" and the "07 GT500" would have been less expensive as well as 50% cheaper without some old guy's name on it, who had absolutely nothing to do with the actual making of the cars. His cars when he made them in LA were amazing. 68+ "Sheby's" may as well have just been Ford SVT type stuff. Chip Foose I just hate his style of slapping 98" rims on every car he touches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online