2-5/16 center cap decals for Saleen wheels

Caboose302

Reaction score
One of the FAQs at LMR said that 2.5" center caps will fit the Saleen wheels. Well apparently they won't since they're some sort of bastard child and actually measure 2.34". Has anyone used the decals to cover up the centers or found any others that fit? I'm just worried about the longevity of the decals. Only searches I've done have come up with the OEM Saleen centers and chrome ones that are still pretty pricey.
I ordered some off AM when I ordered the wheels since they were on clearance and I forgot about bidding on a set of factory Ford centers on ebay and I apparently won them so I have 2 sets now. Anyone need 2.5" center caps?

lutter94

Reaction score
I have 2006 Mustang "fan blades" on my Fusion. Didn't like the tri-bar mustang logo, and couldn't find center caps to swap it out. I sanded down the logo with a rotozip, and stuck these on. Its a silver decal on a black decal. I didn't think it would hold up well, but so far so good, plenty of snow/road grime and at least a dozen car washes, no problems.

KIMG0165_zpsurfvuqwf.jpg

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking that may be my only option. Maybe someday I can pick up some OEM Saleen caps. Until then decals will have to do.

OP
OP
Caboose302

Caboose302

Reaction score
Actually right after I read that I did a search for decals instead of the actual centers and found a place that makes custom ones for mustangs for $20. Should look pretty sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online