20% tints

95PGTTech

Reaction score
Wow, what a difference they made. Took the time to remove the glass from the car, came out pretty good. Been 3 days now, all in all a good tint job if you're not within a few inches of it. 20% on the front, 5% small windows, nothing on the rear - I will get that done professionally. I had to take off the 3 rears to avoid a hassle at inspection.

cobra083.jpg

cobra090.jpg

cobra093.jpg

new favorite pic
cobra096.jpg

still planning on lowering it, the debate is just whether to go IRS or not, which would change the spring selection. probably some 3/4" spacers in the rear as well. at this point, we're leaning towards just keeping the solid rear and going with a ton of stuff from MM - been to the track a lot lately and she's really falling in love with running it.

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
yours looks good.. but then again mine did to when i got my car.. the guy did the same thing you did and now it's starting to peel off.. im going to get it redone professionally to avoid this in the future.. just a heads up

it looks go though man 8)

OP
OP

95PGTTech

Reaction score
thanks guys, Julia and I are working on the lowered part. and I did mothers mag and aluminum polish today FTMFW......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.