2001 VW Golf TDI Exterior Detail

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There is always a Hack that will do a Job for cheaper and screw up the car even more.

If you want cheap work, Hire a Hack.... real detailing takes time.

Honestly, just what i see from the Before pics, I could spend at least 25-30 hours on the exterior alone.

Great Job Justin, That guy REALLY got a hook-up :thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
There is always a Hack that will do a Job for cheaper and screw up the car even more.

If you want cheap work, Hire a Hack.... real detailing takes time.

Honestly, just what i see from the Before pics, I could spend at least 25-30 hours on the exterior alone.

Great Job Justin, That guy REALLY got a hook-up :thumbsup:

Yea, I pretty much do the best I can for the people in theyre price range.

I wasnt going for 100% correction but pretty damn close.

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
You kind of have to know what kind of person you're doing a job for, and what they are looking for in the work you're about to do. Sure, you might notice hundreds of little details here and there that you can go over and spends lots of time on it, but if the owner of the car doesnt see past "Ooo its shiny", it doesnt matter how much you do lol. I like doing the "cool" cars for people that appreciate the work and understand what the hell you just did for $150+ lol.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
JiMi_DRiX said:
You kind of have to know what kind of person you're doing a job for, and what they are looking for in the work you're about to do. Sure, you might notice hundreds of little details here and there that you can go over and spends lots of time on it, but if the owner of the car doesnt see past "Ooo its shiny", it doesnt matter how much you do lol. I like doing the "cool" cars for people that appreciate the work and understand what the hell you just did for $150+ lol.

Thats very true!

JDwhite98gt

Reaction score
Awesome job man, I really need to come to you, hopefully I'm allowed to spend the money lol...but shouldnt be a problem cuz I can pass it off as a detail to sell the car. I like the last of your pictures where you can see the stang sitting on the street.

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
JDwhite98gt said:
Awesome job man, I really need to come to you, hopefully I'm allowed to spend the money lol...but shouldnt be a problem cuz I can pass it off as a detail to sell the car. I like the last of your pictures where you can see the stang sitting on the street.

Sure man, PM if you want to set something up.

And yea, the stang in the reflection is pretty cool haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online