3.8 SN95 Mustangs> Mods

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
I had a supersixmotorsports modded 04 V6. I traded up and havent looked back, except at my interior. wish i woulda swapped that
Looking back for a second, How did the SSM V6 compare to the V8 naturally aspirated performance wise?? During normal driving and pressing down on the accelerator??

LilRoush

Reaction score
The right modded six will perform like a similar hp/tq 5.0L. Pushrod motors tend to rev the same way, and pull the same way.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not sure what you meant by the dependability of turbos and chargers. IF they are taken care of they are just as reliable as any other mechanical part. There was a guy in my club in az that had 400 hp turbo 6 that would do 12s in the quarter. Not sure what he all did to it but it was quick off the line!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's just a matter of dialing everything in Scott. Making sure you change all the parts. Have a friend with a wicked fast car that he is fixing all the time.

Big thing is just doing it all right the first time so you don't have to go back and fix it again later.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
do it right, do it once or don't do it is my motto. I would rather take the extra time to save for something quality then rush out and get something now that will break later and end up buying twice.

but yea I was not sure what they meant by the dependability of them. Sure if you get cheap parts you run the risk but get a good turbo/blower and you will have years of good performance.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you asked for an exhaust vid, here you go. Not the best, and doesnt do the old girl justice but here :)

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thanks man :) I thought I was going to get made fun of haha. it will only get better from there with the long tubes and no cats

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
thanks man :) I thought I was going to get made fun of haha. it will only get better from there with the long tubes and no cats

Nah I think it sounds good I want to get mac long tubes an h pipe with high flow cats and a custom cat back with mac mufflers

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ryan thinks I have MAC mufflers, so I'll have bbk long tubes, a custom mid pipe with no cats (H) and the mac cat back with jones 22" rolled and slashed tips. sexy ;p

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I could have put on 20 stickers and got the same amount of power though. summitt just sent me some!! (runs to car)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online