330CubeGt's Boosted 5.4 *COMPLETE TEAR DOWN* (6-14-10)

got5.0

Reaction score
Re: Boosted Auto 5.4

needs a whipple. do you know you there is no shift knob installed? lol sick build though man, get that thing done, take some pics and times too. great project!

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
I saw that beast in person, when I went to pickup some 94-95 tails I bought :la: im sure the new plans for it will still make it a bad ass project...

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Venomous96Cobra said:
I saw that beast in person, when I went to pickup some 94-95 tails I bought :la: im sure the new plans for it will still make it a bad a*s project...

Thanks man, Yea it should be either way i go, going with a single turbo is in my head but ill have to wait to see if the funds are there when the time comes. Between needing the cash now and the weather getting under the hood of the car for a year, i had enough i clean and clean under the hood just for the car to sit outside and get rain dirt etc through the hole and onto-into the motor... If only i had a garage to put her in!!!

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Yea it sucks, Right now the car is in the garage but it has hardly any room to work on the dam thing, 2 Car garage and there is no room lol...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online

No members online now.