!4" brakes on a SN95

OP
OP
B

Booboo

Reaction score
Trial and error could work.

Put the rotor on the car, secure it with a few lug nuts and some install pads in the caliper. Put the caliper on the rotor and measure what you need! Have your guy make a set. If it’s a little too thick, have the difference shaved off and you’ll be set.

At any rate, I’ll reach out again.
Yea, I can figure it out. Was just thinking someone knew off the top of their heads.

Notthenow

Reaction score
I see, I saw the picture posted and was think8ng of their original brembo style.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I see, I saw the picture posted and was think8ng of their original brembo style.

The “Poor Man’s Brake Kit” setup was actually the original setup they designed. The Brembo came later, followed by the S550 kit. What seems like forever ago, I was the principal financier of the S197 GT project, FTR handled the R&D and BTM Autosport tested them. It’s all right here:

Hindsight tells me I should’ve requested copies of the design notes but I had no need/desire to market them. Didn’t see the need at the time.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am looking for the ones shown here Fully Torqued Racing

I know a guy that I think can make them for me. I just need to know how thick they are.
I have the design for those short of the thickness, blak has the equipment that could make them. But as we have said we either need to take the measurements that pete gave and said don't take his word for it, or trial and err which I am afraid will not be as simple as we always want to think, or find a set and see if we can get a measurement off of them. This might be the time to do facebook for the exposure.

Notthenow

Reaction score
Too bad, seemed like it was well organized. I imagine there isn't a big market though. Weird how the whole site is still up. It makes it look like they are still in business. I placed an order a couple years back and got a order received email and then radio silence.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online