89 Fox Exhaust The Search Begins............

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Gimmie some opinions on what exhaust too run...Im leaning towards an X-Pipe this time, i know about the raspyness but i want it too be different from my 98. Opinions,Thoughts,Comments...etc...etc...Discuss.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Long tubes, X pipe, 10 series Flows because it sounds nothing like the other flows. :)

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Long tubes, X pipe, 10 series Flows because it sounds nothing like the other flows. :)

I'm with him ^^^.... Thats what I am running on my 96. Well minus the longtubes. That will be there when the new motor goes in.

S

scarface

jfor441 said:
Red96GT said:

I'm with him ^^^.... Thats what I am running on my 96. Well minus the longtubes. That will be there when the new motor goes in.
do you have a clip of the 10s?

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
jfor441 said:
Red96GT said:

Only thing I could do is take it with my cell phone and that would sound like ass.

S

scarface

jfor441 said:
scarface said:
jfor441 said:
Red96GT said:

Only thing I could do is take it with my cell phone and that would sound like ass.
gotcha

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Best way I can describe it, is if you have heard Flowmaster 40's with an X pipe wide open.... Multiply that times 11 LOL

When I get my cams in the car it is going to sound sick. Also, look on youtube, there are a couple of clips of mustangs with Flowmaster 10 series.

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Hehehe... I thought my 40's were loud too. Just imagine that with some XE274 cams..... I can't wait for August to get here!

S

scarface

I had cams, flows and longtubes on my blown 97...it STILL wasnt that loud!

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
One of the good things about living in Alabama is i don't have to worry about inspections and stuff like that. The folks that get ticketed are the :rice: ....

I had a Huntsville city cop give me the thumbs up yesterday. It also didn't hurt that that cop has got a 67 Chevelle that runs low 7's in 1/8th mile.

S

scarface

its the same way here...I just personally dont like it to be stupid loud. My car had O/R X and LM1s on it when I got it....they didnt last a day!

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
It actually mellows out when you get on it. Around 3k the loudness doesn't sound real loud.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mustangblkbeerd

Members online