93 GT40p headers on a 94??

JKady

Reaction score
The ONLY difference between fox and SN headers is the external EGR on the SN95. IF you don't run stock style EGR with the pipe off the header to the intake you can run fox headers. Otherwise you can't. This has been covered over and over since the beginning of time.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
My apologies for not searching harder first :/
No worries man. I run fox headers on my 94 GT with stock e7 heads. First time around I used the penny trick (stack a couple pennies under the tubing fitting on the bottom of the egr valve) to block the egr. Now with my Cobra intake I just have an egr block plate.

RichV

Reaction score
I have exhaust leaks at the flanges. My understanding is the 94/95 collector is not the same size as a fox designed collector. A lot of people seem to run them without issues, but I'll be looking into this when I pull the motor in the next few weeks.

JKady

Reaction score
No worries man. I run fox headers on my 94 GT with stock e7 heads. First time around I used the penny trick (stack a couple pennies under the tubing fitting on the bottom of the egr valve) to block the egr. Now with my Cobra intake I just have an egr block plate.

That's how I have the header side blocked on my car currently. I haven't scrounged material for a real EGR block plate but if you bolt the valve on upside down it's an ugly but free solution to blocking the intake side.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online