2-16-062.jpg

100_0305.jpg

100_0430.jpg

OP
OP
K

KELS94GTVERT

Reaction score
THANK FOR ALL THE HELP ON THE TAILLIGHTS! I THINK I LIKE THEM EURO LIGHTS! ANYBODY NO WHERE U CAN ORDER THEM WEBSIGHT OR SUMTHING!
ALSO CAN ANYBODY HELP HE PUT PICS OF MY CAR ON THIS SITE! I TRY BUT IT SAY MY PIC ARE 2 BIG

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
KELS94GTVERT said:
THANK FOR ALL THE HELP ON THE TAILLIGHTS! I THINK I LIKE THEM EURO LIGHTS! ANYBODY NO WHERE U CAN ORDER THEM WEBSIGHT OR SUMTHING!
ALSO CAN ANYBODY HELP HE PUT PICS OF MY CAR ON THIS SITE! I TRY BUT IT SAY MY PIC ARE 2 BIG
ok not to be an ass....but

1. All Caps is hard to read and makes me think your yelling
2. Proof read man i could barley make out what your saying.

Read thru this thread, there is a guy in Japan that is offereing to sell you a set of the Euro tails. if you want to go that route, i would suggest him, ive searched the net and the only other ones i could find where close to triple the $175 he was asking.

as far as pics. go register at photobucket.com browse and find your pic, then click upload, after that you should see a thumbnail of the pic you just uploaded, and you should see the one with
tags, copy that link and paste it here :thumb:

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
I located a set early last week, but since this site was down, ill have to check back with the recycle shop. Ill have an update shortly.

Adam

thorco3

Reaction score
aight, i might be a lil off topic here... but has anyone ever seen horizontal tails modified so there is a light behind all three lenses?

On the 96-98 verticles all that was needed to accomplish this was to swap out the inner most bulbs with dual element bulbs and wire them in. It was a very simple mod that was pretty freakin slick. I of course did this on my 98, very trick little mod...

I'm wondering if this could be done with the horizontals... from what I can tell though the bottom lens is just a reflector and we took a look at it and it does in fact never light up, so there is no bulb behind it right now. I'm thinking there would be a little more work involved than what is needed for the verticles...

???

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
aight, i might be a lil off topic here... but has anyone ever seen horizontal tails modified so there is a light behind all three lenses?

On the 96-98 verticles all that was needed to accomplish this was to swap out the inner most bulbs with dual element bulbs and wire them in. It was a very simple mod that was pretty freakin slick. I of course did this on my 98, very trick little mod...

I'm wondering if this could be done with the horizontals... from what I can tell though the bottom lens is just a reflector and we took a look at it and it does in fact never light up, so there is no bulb behind it right now. I'm thinking there would be a little more work involved than what is needed for the verticles...

???
hey man are you just looking to go to horizontals? i have 2 sets of pigtails for the horizontals if you want em $10 plus shipping. As far as modifing the lights, im not sure how much work would be involved, im also not too sure it will look good.after i finish my tails to put back on the car, i will try it out on all the extra horizontal tails i have accumilated over the last week :rollinglaugh:

thorco3

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
hey man are you just looking to go to horizontals? i have 2 sets of pigtails for the horizontals if you want em $10 plus shipping. As far as modifing the lights, im not sure how much work would be involved, im also not too sure it will look good.after i finish my tails to put back on the car, i will try it out on all the extra horizontal tails i have accumilated over the last week :rollinglaugh:

no i've got a 95, so i've got horizontal tails now... just wondering if anybody has done such a thing with the horizontals. I just don't like having three lenses and only two of them lighting up, which is why i modded the third vertical ones

OP
OP
K

KELS94GTVERT

Reaction score
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/keltis80/100_0442.jpg
hope this works ???

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
KELS94GTVERT said:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/keltis80/100_0442.jpg
hope this works ???

[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/keltis80/100_0442.jpg

you were close you just need to close the img tag with this [/img]

Joe5.0

Reaction score
If I could find a new oem style for close to $100 I'd buy em. I dont care how well you polish them, the red plastic never gets clear unless they are new. There is a certain amount of oxidation that occurs in the inside of the lense, imo.

I dont really like the import tails on black, but they do look nice on that red stang.

skidude69

Reaction score
FEAST SN95 JPN said:
If anybody is insterested in the export tails, ive sold a few sets in the past. Here is a shot of them on my car for reference.

And for anyone interested, just send me a pm or leave a message below and ill have a look around.

DSCF4458.jpg

Do all the export cars have those fender flares? Are they just plastic? Can they be easily added to a US car?

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
skidude69 said:
FEAST SN95 JPN said:
If anybody is insterested in the export tails, ive sold a few sets in the past. Here is a shot of them on my car for reference.

And for anyone interested, just send me a pm or leave a message below and ill have a look around.

DSCF4458.jpg

Do all the export cars have those fender flares? Are they just plastic? Can they be easily added to a US car?

I believe all the Mustangs in Japan 94~98 hold the flares. They are just plastic too! They will fit your car, but you will have to drill holes around each inner fender lip then fasten them with plastic screws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213