95 gt vortech v2 oil???

camaro7474

Reaction score
hey guys gunna be picking up a 95 gt with a v2 supercharger and a 200shot of now (never hit yet)

has other upgrades such as 39lb injectors, edelbrock intake and throttle body and so on..

my concern is i never had a supercharged car before (or a mustang lol)
what mottor oil do i run with that charger? it has 10k on rebuilt motor. thanks!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the motor oil concerns you? Are you worried you will not be able to find it or afford it? You will forget about oil problems when you get a taste of boost.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I'd be more concerned about picking up the pieces of that engine if it's a stock block. A 200 shot, plus a Vortech is asking for trouble regardless of the oil.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
but its never been hit?! Seems like 40% of the NO2 systems I see in cars for sale were just for show according to the seller..... only driven to church, ect.

OP
OP
C

camaro7474

Reaction score
I'm not worried about affording the oil or finding it lol. I just wasn't sure if a motor with a supercharger took differnt oil compared to a motor without it. That's all and the 200 shot idk why they put jets in for a 200 I was thinking of once I pick it up to put maybe 75 or 100 jets in. I know the guy personally and he has never hit the button. Always had it for show. But it's all plumbed and the bottles full. I'll prob get smaller jets put in and get it tuned for it. I haven't got the chance to ask him what oil he runs figure id ask on here. Won't see him for a couple weeks. Thanks for the replys guys. And I'm pretty sure it's a stock block.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I hope you know him as I find it even more suspect that he fills the bottle just for show :laughing4: lol. The more you look at mustangs you will see what I mean. "Never raced or driven hard"/ect is all just puffery to get people interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online