96’ Cobra Project | Vortech Supercharged

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
I always found flowmasters sound good to everyone but the driver. Where as almost every other muffler ( less slp lm1s ) sound good for driver and bystanders
That’s a good way to look at it. The Flowmasters sounded good, don’t get me wrong. Nice classic sound. But the Magnaflow just has a deeper, more refined sound. Almost like the new Coyote motors.

joemomma

Reaction score
Exactly - I love Flows on someone else's car. They sound great, but they drove me crazy in mine.

Snorky

Reaction score
That’s a good way to look at it. The Flowmasters sounded good, don’t get me wrong. Nice classic sound. But the Magnaflow just has a deeper, more refined sound. Almost like the new Coyote motors.
Only better! Since it's not a coyote!!! :-D
Exactly - I love Flows on someone else's car. They sound great, but they drove me crazy in mine.
The only flowmaster combo of my friends that wasn't annoying in the car was with the prochamber. That magic box makes almost any exhaust sound soothing

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
Only better! Since it's not a coyote!!! :-D

The only flowmaster combo of my friends that wasn't annoying in the car was with the prochamber. That magic box makes almost any exhaust sound soothing
Hahaha! Yea definitely better than a Coyote. Didn’t want to say so and offend anyone lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online