98 musang gt fs/ft

Black Ice

Reaction score
98 mustang gt fs/ft

I been thinking of selling my car as of lately for a possibility to get another fox body so i am going to list it with no rush to sell.

The only thing that will hurt this car is that it's got 182,000 miles on it, but unless you are a collector or you are a person who wants a bone stock stang to cruise on the weekends with low miles this car is not for you. Most of the time a stang will get modded and get a s-281 wing and get a stroker and so miles are just a number to me as long as it's clean.

98 Mustang Gt
182xxx engie (stock)
5 speed with center force clutch
03 coba seat fron and rear
10th anni bezel white gauges with led bubs
cervinis cowl hood
cobra front bumper (aftermarket)
letters in rear bumper has been shaved and filled along with fender emblems
kaenan s-281
boi smoked headlights & fog lights
new black paint
granatlli k member & a arms
mm cc plates
mm bilstein struts and shocks
mm front coilovers with 10inch 300# springs
h&r super race sprngs in rear
grantelli weight jackers
steeda uppers with new axle housing bushings
the rearend has been painted with chassis saver
373 gears aftermarket axles and trac loc dont know exactly what brand because i bought it that way and opened to confirm and filled with royal purple. also has aluminum svo diff cover
bullitt front calipers with baer rotors and ss lines
baer 13 inch rear upgrade rotors that work with stock calipers painted to match the front and new pads
bassani x pipe spintech pro street muffers with flowmaster tailpipes with tainless tips
18x9 & 18x10 black deepdish cobra r's with 265-35 front & 315-30 hankook rs2 tires
mm 1/2 inch wheel spacers

mustang123.jpg

mustang127.jpg

mustang125.jpg

mustang089.jpg

mustang063.jpg

mustang062.jpg

mustang065.jpg

mustang023.jpg

$7500
I may have forgot something but i will add if it looks like i did. Thanks for looking

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
JOEEEEEEEEEEe text me what the deal why you getting rid of the rot box?

ALS97GT

Reaction score
so the engine is all stock with 182k miles... looks like you have indiana plates. im in chicago, where in indiana are you?

OP
OP
B

Black Ice

Reaction score
so the engine is all stock with 182k miles... looks like you have indiana plates. im in chicago, where in indiana are you?

Yes engine is all stock with 182K. I am located in Griffith,Indiana about 30 miles from chicago

ALS97GT

Reaction score
your asking $7500 for a car with a stock motor with 182k miles? how does it run? has it been rebuilt?

OP
OP
B

Black Ice

Reaction score
your asking $7500 for a car with a stock motor with 182k miles? how does it run? has it been rebuilt?

There is no reason for you to question my price. You should ask more questions about it and make an offer just because i have it for $7500 does not mean i am firm on the price and because you only have $5000 to spend so my price is to high.

OP
OP
B

Black Ice

Reaction score
You should drive it to me and drive my Fox home. :)

Haha anything is possible. I really do like your car but is lacking one thing i want when i buy another fox (sunroof). I want to just keep mine and buy a fox and have both because my son will be driving before to long.

ALS97GT

Reaction score
did i see this car pop up on another forum under new owner today?? musta sold it... congrats.

OP
OP
B

Black Ice

Reaction score
did i see this car pop up on another forum under new owner today?? musta sold it... congrats.

Yes it sold today its going to a good home so i dont have to worry it wont get taken care of which is good.. I should be meeting up with you guys from cmc this year.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Yes it sold today its going to a good home so i dont have to worry it wont get taken care of which is good.. I should be meeting up with you guys from cmc this year.

:( Where was you at during the summer. We needed more Sn95 at the get togethers.

Grats on the sell!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96gt3vswap