9838stang's Money Pit Pony

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Cause motors come and go. I mean you can supercharge it next wk and blow it up in 6 months, then what?

I'd rather have it according to the chassis. Just me, idk.

alex302

Reaction score
Cause motors come and go. I mean you can supercharge it next wk and blow it up in 6 months, then what?

I'd rather have it according to the chassis. Just me, idk.

i lost count of what my chassis has but ive replaced EVERYTHING so im good with it..:)

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Ended up selling my 06 giant trance 2 for 460

...so i could pick these up.

Pick up all of it for 300

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score

Lol

That's your opinion. I picked these up to get more ton but want to be nice to my neighbors since I like them and they like me for now.

So I'm doing what some people say not to do and get cats to help somewhat quiet the long tubes. Ill switch them out for a prochamber when I get the exhaust fully installed some time and turn it into an O/R set up with a prochamber. Maybe lol

Reaction score
you know what my opinion is?...

you get a decal that says "Thing 1"

and then ill get a decal that says "Thing 2"

AND THEN....

WE'LL REALLY BE TWINS

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
The magnaflow mufflers you have shouldnt be loud at all with no cats. I bolted those same mufflers straight up to my headers as a test and it was quiet as could be. I think you'd be alright with the neighbors. Aside from that, good luck on that header install lol. Its going to be fun.

Reaction score
Unbelievable progress in just a year and a half. Good job! And dont worry about those harping on the odo reading. For a franken car like this, who cares what it says? As long as its not conflicting with what showed when you got the car registered/titled, I wouldnt worry about it.

Reaction score
The magnaflow mufflers you have shouldnt be loud at all with no cats. I bolted those same mufflers straight up to my headers as a test and it was quiet as could be. I think you'd be alright with the neighbors. Aside from that, good luck on that header install lol. Its going to be fun.

Secretly hes hiding the fact that he's partially deaf and it actually makes small women and children's ears bleed when it drives by...err...when...it runs

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice parts pickup, those long tubes are going to sound great! Maybe I should get some fr500s so me you and frank can be triplets

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Some updates.

I had gotten tired of the replica spoiler in the ebay black gel coat form, so i started the painting process

After smoothing out a bunch of waves and weird grooves, i got the spoiler straight and ready for paint

and paint.

but i didnt realize it until it was too late.

my finger was getting numb and tired while using the spray can and i ended up throwing paint drops onto the wing... ugh well i let it dry for a day or two and tried to feather it out. turned out great and smooth, so i used some rubbing compound to bring it back and ended up using the wrong stuff. it was a rubbing compound with wax in it lol. thats what i get for working until 4 in the morning.

I tried to remove the crap i used but it reacted with it all the way down to the primer so i had to start all over. For now the wind is in plasti dip until i get another week to start at it again

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Well after all of the stress after the spoiler i just needed to focus on something else. I finally took the car to a track. I still have not installed my long tubes yet but will be soon.

I ran the car up there signed up for track use and got in line. I hadnt changed anything on the car and i had at least 1/2 a tank in the car.

My first run i was able to squeak off a

[Wq0psX735Hg]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohle

Members online