99 interior door panels in black

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of the vendors had any of the interior door panels in black or if anybody knew of any or where to get them at?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Junk yard, parts car or find someone selling used ones.

I don't know of a company that sells them.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Yea I looked and looked for reproduced interior door panels or even new old stock ones.. Nothing. Junk yard, or someone parting out their car is your best bet...
[MENTION=12407]SVTstang96[/MENTION] may have some... Not sure what his inventory of parts is.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Yea I looked and looked for reproduced interior door panels or even new old stock ones.. Nothing. Junk yard, or someone parting out their car is your best bet...
SVTstang96 may have some... Not sure what his inventory of parts is.

Thanks for spreading the word but at the moment I am pretty low on big parts like this. I have a Jeep in the shop, a 99 GT in the shop both getting work done to fix them up and sell them, then I have the Cobra in the shop for upgrades for the upcoming cruise/show/race season. So at the moment I don't have enough room for parts cars. Once the Jeep is sold I will pick one up and hopefully a new edge since their parts fly. As for now I just have mostly smaller parts but do have some larger parts like some black dashes, rims/tires, and headliners.

chris91

Reaction score
99's dont have black interiors so that may be your problem. They come with charcoal grey instead of black.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
99's dont have black interiors so that may be your problem. They come with charcoal grey instead of black.

Yep, I didn't mean to confuse anyone. It just happened to be the color I had when I was letting FivepointSlow know what I all had left for larger parts.

chris91

Reaction score
Oh I was talking to the original guy cause his thread title says 99 panels in black. Youre good homey! :D

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Chris91 I have the parchment interior and am going to be painting it Sonic Blue, I was going to go with the cr1 corbeau seats in blue and black and getting a black top put on it. it is a 99 cobra convertible. I think it would look weird if I left the parchment interior in it with it being Sonic Blue and having a black top.

chris91

Reaction score
Ok so you're looking for 94-98 Door Panels in Black then. You swapping out the dash too or just dying it?

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
I would like to swap it out also, just don't know how hard that would be. I plan on changing everything to black because that would look a lot better than parchment with the sonic Blue and black top.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010