A/C Blows But Not Cold? HELP!

Gelsomini

Reaction score
For the most part we don't typically care for having a/c in our stangs! (If it wasn't my daily I'd just cancel it) but my a/c isn't blowing cold in my 95 cobra. It blows but not cold, and the fan isn't spinning on the compressor, just curious to what it might be in particular?

Sinned83

Reaction score
I think if you take that body kit off all your problems will be solved.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think if you take that body kit off all your problems will be solved.

Holy shit that made me bust out laughing.

On a serious note though, you may be out of refrigerant like CC stated^
I've had the same problem in my car for a while, but heat doesn't bother me so I've never gotten around to recharging it.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
If low freon is the case is there likely to be a leak? My car has been like this for the past 6 years Ive owned it and I think I want to get around to fixing it

BigBore96

Reaction score
First thing you need to check is if the AC compressor is actually kicking on. Blowing warm air doesn't mean it's kicking on. Pop the hood and look at how the compressor is spinning with the AC off. Then turn it on and see if it actually engages and spins. You'll see the difference.

If it turns on, then more than likely add refrigerant to it and you'll be good to go. If it doesn't kick on then come back here and let us know. Goes for you too sleepn.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online