A Few Fresh Pics **With the Bassani**

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Ok, time for me to give my .02: I think they look great from the back and thats about it. I think the tip should follow the rear bumper line to an extent like Goindea pointed out but its virtually impossible to achieve with and aftermarket exhaust. What I think would make them look awesome is if they were a full 3" tip from above the axle back so you didn't have that weird "expansion" spot visible. I bet it sounds awesome though, I'm curious. BUT IMO the best sounding exhaust on mod motors is Borla; it's so exotic sounding.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
nah, what makes ya say that? I do gotta agree though, after SLP my next favorite is borla. :thumb:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Goindeafonmtx does ur exhaust looks like an IRS exhaust from behind? Cause that would be sick...

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
maybe to you it does. sounds like heaven to me. to each his own :p

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
maybe to you it does. sounds like heaven to me. to each his own :p

I think most people in here will agree...... SLP=LT1 Dump Truck

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
but its on my car. i could care less what "most people on here" think. all in all, its my car and im the one that has to hear it everyday. "most people" would agree that you need to lose your stock headlights because they look like crap

I think some people get so caught up on what others are going to say about their taste that they dont modifty their car the way they really prefer.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
but its on my car. i could care less what "most people on here" think. all in all, its my car and im the one that has to hear it everyday. "most people" would agree that you need to lose your stock headlights because they look like crap

Well Everyone around you has to hear how bad SLP Sounds..... So when ever they hear your car coming, they automatically get this picture in there mind....

SLPDumpTruck.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks good Handz. I almost bought those same tips, but ended up going dumps. :)

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
5.Woahhh said:
I must say

BORLA SOUNDS LIKE PURE SEX

I have to admit, i REALLY love the sound of borla.... But i like bassani More. I wanna gonna buy a Borla Stinger Catback but Stingers are just WAY too loud for my taste
Dalamar said:

I think dumps are the best option for you.... i heard about people having a REALLY hard time running tailpipes and a PHB (Lots of Interference)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yes I agree.
you have to get your pipes custom bent just so, and it's really tight going around the PHB.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
yes I agree.
you have to get your pipes custom bent just so, and it's really tight going around the PHB.

yeah, there is a member on stangnet who had to have bassani pipes modded to fit.

If i was running a PHB i would just run dumps.... too much of a hassle (or get a Custom rear bumper made like someone i know :coolsmiley:)

5.Woahhh

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
5.Woahhh said:
I must say

BORLA SOUNDS LIKE PURE SEX

I have to admit, i REALLY love the sound of borla.... But i like bassani More. I wanna gonna buy a Borla Stinger Catback but Stingers are just WAY too loud for my taste
Dalamar said:

My friend has stingers and I hear him coming over a block away. I want them so bad. I dont know how they would soind on a 5.0 though. I'll wait and see if I get this 96.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shagg9

Staff online

Members online