New Here, A Few Pics of My 1997 GT

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Hey guys!!! I have been a lurker on here for a while, but finally registered today and would like to share a few pics of my GT. Some of you guys have probably seen me on some of the other Mustang sites. I have had a few Mustangs in the past 2 or 3 years including a 94 GT vert, 2 89 LX 5.0s, an 89 GT, and my current 90 Coupe that i've had for almost 3 years, and my 1997 GT. The 97 GT has got to be the cleanest car i've ever owned or seen considering the miles. It has 129,000 on the clock and still runs like a brand new car. My dad bought it from an older lady about 3 years ago. The only reason she wanted to sell it was because she was upgrading to a 2010 GT. He kept it for about a year and only drove it MAYBE 4 times. It sat in our basement most of the time. Then he sold it to a good friend of ours. He had it for nearly a year as well, and only drove it 1,000 miles. Then I bought the car from him almost a year ago lol. Since I got the car, i've done a little bit of work to it here and there to make it look better. So far it has Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 Black FR500s, K&N filter with no silencer, a UPR X-pipe and a MAC Catback (both aren't on the car at the current time because the fitment was pure CRAP! The stock exhaust is back on for now. I know the car is a dog as far as power goes but that doesn't bother me. I have my coupe for going fast. This car is more of a cruiser that I drive on pretty days, or whenever I feel like driving it. I have some more plans for it though. Eventually I want to get different headlights, go wingless (without holes in the trunk lol), a 4 inch Cobra R hood, a shifter, gear,and a few other things. I have done a bunch of cleaning and detailing on the car to get it to the point it's at today. I'm a bit of a perfectionist as far as detailing goes. I think the car looks pretty good for the miles, and original paint. Anyways, here's some pics.When I got it (4X4 stance FTL)>
coupe005.jpg
<BR>
coupe010.jpg
<BR><BR><BR><BR>And Now<BR><BR>
DSCN3227.jpg
<BR><BR>
DSCN3206.jpg
<>
DSCN2646.jpg

DSCN3220.jpg

DSCN3221.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

DSCN2706.jpg

DSCN3241.jpg

When it was wingless with exhaust...
DSCN2932.jpg

And My Coupe that i've built from bone stock. It was a PILE... makes about 320RWHP now.

DSCN3067.jpg

DSCN3091.jpg

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! ive seen you post on svtp quite a bit.

dont hesitate to ask if you have any detailing questions.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Very nice man...welcome to the site! Both cars look super clean...keep the 97 wingless

daracboy82

Reaction score
Looks good bro. I'm loving my sn. They are way more practical to drive than the foxbody. And make wayyyy better dd's.

C.Moser

Reaction score
Very nice cars you have there. Welcome to the site! That notch looks like a beast; what's all done to it?

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Thanks everybody!!!! I agree. The fox isn't much of a dd at all lol. It's purpose is pretty much to beat on it and have fun, while the sn95 is a good car that I would drive anywhere.

Rideorange, if I ever make it out to thruway, I'll be driving the coupe. Not too many heads would turn if I came through in a stock 97 gt lol.

The fox has more mods than I can list lol. It's got tfs heads, tfs intake, lunati cam,Comp cams RRs, 24# injectors, bbk LTs, magnaflows, stock low mile bottom end, bbk CAI, pro-m MAF, msd ignition, and every other bolt on they make. Also has a MGW shifter, 3:73s, full coilovers, CC plates, 5 lug, PBR calipers, and prostars, 03 cobras, or fr500s depending on what mood I'm in lol . Here's some more pics of it...
DSCN3001.jpg

DSCN2758.jpg

DSCN2442-1.jpg

cobra head

Reaction score
i have got to say u have 2 badass rides i just picked up my first sn95 a 94 all bone stock cobra but many mods to come but i have been in the mustang sene along time im getting a set of black chrome fr500s for the cobra and if u would pm me where u got yours at and what tire sizes u have that would help me alot thanx

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
awesome 97 GT man, yep I've seen you on svtp as well! I'm glad to see sn95 owners migrate to this site because I want to see it grow again. Your car looks amazingly clean, and the fr500's look right at home. The foxes look great as well! Hope to see you around here!

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think this is now my 2nd favorite Mustang site. 1st will always be Southeasternfoxbodies for me, but this site is awesome too!

cobra head

Reaction score
what u r apart of southeastern so am i i havnt been over there in so long tho i think my screen name is FAST5.0 but cant rember

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online