Abandoned Warehouse Photoshoot!!!......*This is For All Who Waited*

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
I'd say #1, 2, and 8 are the bestest. The others dull the appearance of your car and take away from the whole effect. If I were you I would definitely enter the second one it shows the color amaizingly and you can't see the foot prints walking out of the puddle which in my eye are detracting from the car. Along w/ some helpful criticism in the first one it looks like the pipe is hooked up to your car in the back, a little better placement of the camera and that would have been spot on. These are some things to look at but in all that is an awesome spot to take pictures of not just cars, Great find. My vote goes for #2 for the contest.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
very nice, I have a photoshoot next weekend. I wish I could get a place like that to do the shoot. there is nothing like that around here though.

Knuckles281

Reaction score
That's awesome. That looks like an advertisement or something it's so clean

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Looks great man, love the pics. Just one question, why do you like clay bar so much?

because it cleans the paint and makes it completely smooth and removes anything that can make light reflect weird off the paint

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah I know, i tried it a few times but didn't think it was worth the time or results. It does a good job of cleaning the paint but it doesn't bring any shine out...

thorco3

Reaction score
well, a claybar won't bring out any shine because that's not what it is supposed to do. A clay bar is an abrasive... so it could be compared to wetsanding the car, both would require a follow up buff job, wax, sealant, etc. The clay bar just gives you a clean canvas to work with.

I really just wanted to ask how your photo was doing in the contest handz. so how's it doing?

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
i clay mine every 2 months in the summer but i don't do anything during the 4months of winter. I couldn't do anything this winter cause people kept hitting me so i got new paint on my bumper and fender anyway. So in the next couple weeks I'm gonna clay polish and wax. then I'll keep the wax going thru the summer with the occasional polish and wax.

96 blue moon

Reaction score
Awesome pictures of your car Handz. I also use the claybar on my car and with good results when I am finished with my car.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
idk wtf you did to the pictures but if you try to resize them you can't get them to size up to 1024x768 and if you try to set them as your background the get elongated up and down.

i resized it to 1024x683 and got it so that there was a black edge on the top and bottom and it looks right. you put them in widescreen lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
realitygt said:
idk wtf you did to the pictures but if you try to resize them you can't get them to size up to 1024x768 and if you try to set them as your background the get elongated up and down.

i resized it to 1024x683 and got it so that there was a black edge on the top and bottom and it looks right. you put them in widescreen lol

use the high res versions that i attracted

Pic #1 Won This Weeks Contest..... Thats 4 Weeks in a Row i have won!!!! :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

98saleen88

Reaction score
idk tough call between 1,2,3 but i like number 1, just sticks with me, after i left this page!!

mnihrse

Reaction score
wow those pics are amazing, all are good but i think my personal favorite is #4

NERD

Reaction score
Wow, looks great. Where did you find a place like that in Cali? I'm from Granada Hills (the valley) and a place like that would be a gold mine to find for pictures.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So i tried to go back to this location yesterday and the Police almost gave me a Ticket for Trespassing :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online