Abs light

G_94_T

Reaction score
I've had the light since the rebuild was finish a couple months go.I've tried jumpering out the connector to get the code(s) but the light never flashes.....?

heffe2001

Reaction score
Could be the same problem as mine, ABS computer is kaput. You'd need a code reader that will read ABS codes to be sure. I still need to replace mine at some point..

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mines been on for about a year. Thinking about just pulling the bulb since I know my abs is fine.

talltim

Reaction score
I yanked the bulb! When I had big tires and 4.10s it didnt work anyway.

OP
OP
G

G_94_T

Reaction score
Been a while, but i finally tried a new ABS computer and it solved my problem.......for a while.......now the light comes on intermittently.I jumped the test connector out and got a code 33 which says "Left front ABS sensor continuity fault".I ohmed the sensor out and got 1100ohms which according to my sources ,is in spec....?......any ideas?

07GtS197

Reaction score
Check the wiring for stripped insulation where it could ground out. It sounds like there is a part of the wire that is stripped and will move around causing it to ground out intermittently.

OP
OP
G

G_94_T

Reaction score
Check the wiring for stripped insulation where it could ground out. It sounds like there is a part of the wire that is stripped and will move around causing it to ground out intermittently.

Wiring and connection look good

07GtS197

Reaction score
Datalog the abs sensors and see if they all read the same. That could show a faulty sensor or maybe a continuity problem or whatevers wrong with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online