Add your self to the map!!!

MikeyEl

Reaction score
Matt i think you should just lock the tread. The link has been dead for some time and all this thread is going to be from here on in is posts saying "the link is dead"

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
MikeyEl said:
Matt i think you should just lock the tread. The link has been dead for some time and all this thread is going to be from here on in is posts saying "the link is dead"

did you know the link is dead? :)

Froush

Reaction score
Home is cass city, mi. Currently in virginia beach due to military

b1pig

Reaction score
Anyone want to see if they can add some test locations to a google map?

Try adding your location. If it seems to take it, add a photo of your car if you want.

If it works and y'all want to use it, we can start a new thread with the map. We use this type of map for "tagging games" on a motorcycle forum. While I've used the maps already created by others, I have not tried to start one..... so .... all can say is I tried.

Last edited:

badass98svt

Reaction score
Anyone want to see if they can add some test locations to a google map?

Try adding your location. If it seems to take it, add a photo of your car if you want.

If it works and y'all want to use it, we can start a new thread with the map. We use this type of map for "tagging games" on a motorcycle forum. While I've used the maps already created by others, I have not tried to start one..... so .... all can say is I tried.
I think I just did

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online