Add your self to the map!!!

rambo

Reaction score
hey guys and gals, just wanted to send greetings from TORONTO, CANADA, EH.....I have a 95' laser red gt convertible , all done up like a SALEEN...tonneau covers...stripe kit, roll bar, the works....under the hood....POLISHED GT-40 INTAKE , BBK COLD AIR , BBK CERAMIC HEADERS,PYPES X-PIPE, MAGNA-FLOW CAT-BACK, TUFF-STUFF CHROME ALTERNATOR, MARCH ALUMINUM PULLEYS, STN/STL RAD. COVER, U.P.R. COVERS ON MOST CONTAINERS.....YOU GET THE PICTURE.....THE ENGINE BAY 'POPS'.....INTERIOR....HAS SALEEN GUAGES, U.P.R. CONTROLS, SILVER AND BLACK ACCENTS ON DASH AND DOOR PANELS.....ETC.. ETC... TOO MUCH TO LIST....THIS IS MY THIRD MUSTANG....AND BY FAR MY FAVOURITE...I SHOW THE CAR ABOUT 6 OR 7 TIMES A YEAR AT VARIOUS SHOWS AND ENJOY SEEING WHAT OTHER MUSTANGERS ARE DOING TO THEIR RIDES...OH WELL..GOT TO GO ...ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR PROJECTS....AND SAFE DRIVING OUT THERE........SEE YA...RANDY

teddy45

Reaction score
Oh its so nice that you guys have come up with this members map.We'll come to know who stays where.I stay in Alabama and have added myself.

MikeyEl

Reaction score
Frappr.com seems to not be working but I live in Newington, CT it borders the south of the capitol, Hartford.

94MuStAnGGT5o

Reaction score
Not Found

The requested URL /sn95forums was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the reques

xr8d302

Reaction score
The company that bought Frappr, Platial..... shut down a while back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online