Alright guys, I need your opinions......

Blueoval

Reaction score
After looking at all of the really sexy SN95's on this site I have finally figured out what I am going to do to the exterior of my car. For those that don't remember here is a pic of my car in its current status:

370.jpg

Here is what is going to get done before it gets a new coat of paint:

Cobra Front Bumper
'00 R Style Hood
Ultra Clear Headlights, Corners & Ultra Clear Cobra Fogs
All of the holes from the sideskirts and from the wing are going to be filled
I am going to have it repainted the factory color (got to love Moonlight Blue) ;)

Now my thought is to still paint the center section of the '00 R Hood like the following photoshop (Please remember that the silver on the hood should match the wheels and disregard the c-stripe):

27221.jpg

What are your thoughts on this?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think that would be a nice touch to stand out from every other stang on the road.........I like it. :thumb:

281powered

Reaction score
i like that idea too :thumb: it would look really clean. funny thing was i was thinking of doing somthing very similar after i put my silver faleens on to break the purple up, but undicided on that right now but definetly think it would look awsome on your car with the moonlight blue.

EThorpe

Reaction score
I don't like the Cowl painted like that unless it's a flat black or the like on a Yellow jacket style Old School or the Competion Orange Boss style, but that's just me. We'll have to see what it looks like after you do it I guess.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Not really a fan of the different colors on the car as well, but with the stuff you have planned it sounds like its going to be really nice looking.

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
As long as the cowl on the hood matches the wheels exactly, it should look very nice and clean.

The only thing I don't like about your future setup would be the lighting that you picked. I've never been a fan of the ultra clear headlights and especially not the corners. It's too altezza to me :eek:utofcloset:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking car. !!

I don't like the silver,
with your blue, I'd go black, and leave the sides alone.

Chop that up and let''s see it.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I like this no side skirt look ! But to all others read his original post, "Disregard the c-stripe." Anyways, i like the path you are taking. With the hood matching the wheels exactly, i think it will really set the car off nicely. As for the headlight options you picked, i wouldn't get them. I would, although, suggest getting factory cobra lenses and matching clear sidemarkers:
LRS-13201CL-2.jpg

LRS-13008C.jpg

IMO i think that would look alot nicer / cleaner then those "ultra clear" lenses. Also i would recomend some CENTER CAPS!!! lol goodluck with your decisions!

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
281powered said:
i like that idea too :thumb: it would look really clean. funny thing was i was thinking of doing somthing very similar after i put my silver faleens on to break the purple up, but undicided on that right now but definetly think it would look awsome on your car with the moonlight blue.
And JMO, i would stick with a black Faleen wheel if you decide to get new ones. I think it just looks really Badarse!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online