Alternator issue on my 96 Cobra(NEED HELP)

l_____l

Reaction score
You are absolutely correct! There should be NEVER a failure in such construct! However, the "Chicken SHIT voltage regulator "from China", is why this automotive alternator has failed. .....and had done (failed) 5 (five) times!breath

If you would take a deep breath....what would YOU do to make a matter "better"?

Keeping in mind, the sounds of ALL Human Beings are quite "repugnant".

Do you know of a song, Lullaby, or other, that would make every sound you have ever heard, .. better now?

I have! It's called, "Virtual Choir 2.0". Google it!

It will bring tears to your eyes. "Sleep"....sleep......"listen"......it is why I remain "awake"! :)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
again anytime I have more then 2-3 times bad out of the box and I would start to suspect it is something I am doing. As I recomended before I would go and clean all electrical terminations and make sure they are corrosion free as well as probably upgrade the stock power wires. Ford didn't use the best wires and I have seen where they have started to corrode under the insulation and eating the wire away. All of these options are cheap and easy and something that could explain what was wrong.

ah virtual chior, thanks I guess...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
be happy to help you but I am not going to read back through this and try to figure out what is similar and what is not to yours. Feel free to start a new post, be complete and tell us all the problems your having and what you have done and we can probably work it out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online